Chapter 26

"Where is the omega?" The brown haired girl asks calmly.

"Not here." Lauren manages to say under her the girl's intense stare.

"And why isn't she here?" She tilts her at Lauren, her eyes never leaving the Lauren's face.

"We wanted to talk to you first." Halsey now speaks up, causing the girl's eyes to shift to her.

"And why would I listen to a pathetic vampire that betrays her own kind?" The girl's voice raises a bit.

Halsey only stares back at the girl, not really knowing what to say to defend herself.

"She didn't betray her people, she's on the side that's going to save many wolves lives and some vampires as well." Harry now appears, standing face to face with the girl, but never stepping over the stone barrier.

The girl scans over Harry and a small smile appears over her face. "Ah Harry Styles, the son of the famous vampire leader that my father killed."

Harry clenches his fist at the statement the girl makes and she notices, smirking at the anger he's feeling.

"You see, she is on the wrong side, because I'm going to kill her and every other vampire that doesn't obey me. You'll be the first one though." The girl tells Harry and Halsey and making them both feel a little bit uneasy at what the girl says.

"This is exactly what we wanted to talk to you about." Lauren interrupts them, gaining the girl's attention back.

"We wanted to come to settle a peace agreement. We know you fear Camila and I can assure you that no harm will ever come your way." Lauren explains and the girl begins to laugh, startling everyone.

"You just don't get it. I don't fear an omega that doesn't even know how to use her abilities. I'm going to kill her when I get the chance and then that will make me the most powerful creature on earth. After that I'm going to gather up the wolves and some vampires that resist and kill all of them too, one by one. So take your peace agreement and shove it up your ass." The girl harshly spits out.

Lauren stares back at her in disbelief, not understanding why this hybrid wants everyone dead. "Why would you want to see so much bloodshed on a population that has done nothing to you?! Camila's not even going to harm you!"

"So Harry hasn't told you." The girl nods understandingly and Lauren frowns.

"Your population is the reason why I'm the only hybrid left. Werewolves killed all my ancestors out of fear because we're considered 'cursed and dangerous'. Did my ancestors ever get a chance to ask for peace, no. So I'm sure as hell not giving your population the peace that they don't deserve." The girl now begins to growl.

Lauren now is feeling a little on edge, she could feel her inner wolf growling to come out.

"So I'm going to finish what my father started by killing 'the beast'. Oh and I sent Shawn and Zayn to go pay a visit to your omega that's being guarded by a beta and alpha." The hybrid smirks.

Panic flashes over Lauren, she quickly searches for Zayn and Shawn to see if they were still standing there but they're gone.

"You've just started a war." Halsey hisses.

The hybrid smirks nodding her head to the vampires behind her and they all start charging towards Lauren and her army of werewolves and vampires.

"Dinah I'm begging you, let me out." Camila whines for the millionth time.

"Camila I told you I can't- Wait did you guys hear that." Dinah asks her ears on high alert.

"Other than Camila's whining, no." Shay rolls her eyes.

They then hear a bang, causing the three wolves to all stop moving and they listen carefully for anymore strange noises.

The door suddenly flies open, startling the girls and Zayn and Shawn walk inside.

"Well well well, finally found the little omega." Zayn smiles, eyeing Camila.

Shay and Dinah stand in front of Camila, blocking the two boys from getting to her.

"Move or we make you." Shawn hisses.

"I'd like to see you try." Dinah snarls.

Zayn and Shawn pounce at Shay and Dinah. Punches and kicks were thrown at each other and Camila did everything she could not to get punched in the face.

The omega eyes the open door, deciding that this would be the best time to make a run for it. Camila slips past the four people fighting and makes a run for it when she steps foot outside.

Camila listens to her surroundings as she runs through the woods and makes her way to the screams of people from a distance

She stops when she finally sees the group but everything is chaotic. All around her were people fighting each other. Wolves and vampires fell to the ground one by one.

There's so much blood shed and Camila wants to close her eyes, not wanting to witness the horrible scene happening in front of her.

She winces when she hears wolves whimpering in pain and vampires crying out before taking there last breath.

Camila frantically scans around for her mate, not seeing her anywhere. Her eyes finally land on Halsey that's fighting a girl that Camila doesn't recognise. Camila then let's out a breath when she sees Lauren fighting the same girl too.

The omega then begins to stride over to her mate, wanting to help but she comes to a halt.

Everything around her seems start happening in slow motion. The girl picks up a think branch that has fallen off from a tree and hits Halsey with full force, sending the vampire flying in the air, hitting a tree with a thump. The hit is enough to knock vampire out.

Camila heart stops when the girl turns to Lauren pierce the branch into her chest.

The alpha's body goes limp, falling onto her knees. Lauren head turns to Camila and they make eye contact for a brief moment before the alpha's eyes close and her lifeless body falls to the ground.

"Lauren!" Camila scream echoes through the woods. The werewolves and vampires all stop fighting, covering their ears in pain.

Camila feels like her heart has been ripped out of her chest, a swarm of emotions swirl through her head. She doesn't know how to control her emotions right now.

Her eyes lock with the girl that just killed Lauren and whom she now assumes is the hybrid. Growls erupt from the omega's throat, feeling rage. Her bones begin breaking and shifting and her body grows larger and larger.

"Lauren's her trigger." Normani concludes, hissing at the pain she's feeling in her ribs and looks over at Ally that's covered in blood. The beta nods in agreement, her eyes never leaving the shifting omega.

The werewolves and vampires take steps back in fear of the shifting creature in front of them.

The hybrid does the same, shifting into her own form to get ready to fight 'the beast'.

Camila's now fully shifted, panting heavily and snarling towards the hybrid's direction. The only thing that's on her mind is death and having the hybrid beneath her, ripped to shreds.

With one final fierce roar, Camila charges towards the hybrid and the battle of the century begins.

A\N

One more chapter left guys!

And what did you think about this chapter?