Chapter 12

Lauren peers down at the girl whimpering beneath her. The room is warm and the only things that could be heard are the heavy breaths, moans and whimpers of both girls.

"Lauren please." Camila whimpers. She swears she's going to explode or claw someone's eyes out if Lauren doesn't touch her right now.

Lauren's hands were moving at a torturous pace over her body. The alpha took her time kissing every piece of skin as she moved down her body.

Camila's breath hitches when Lauren gets close to the place that she needs her the most. She let's out a whine when Lauren purposely kisses around the place Camila needs.

Lauren then looks up, her eyes pierce into Camila's as she slowly lowers her mouth down onto Camila's centre.

The moment Lauren's mouth touches her...

Camila jolts awake from her slumber. Her breathing is heavy and she feels hot all over.

Did she really just have a sex dream about her best friend?

Camila closes her eyes and shivers at the thought of Lauren actually touching her like that. Heat rushes to Camila's centre and she has to bite back a moan.

"Camila school starts soon, get done!" Her mother's voice echoes to her room.

Camila groans, not really wanting to go school but then she remembers she gets to see Lauren.  The girl she just had a sex dreams about.

Camila makes her way to the bathroom and gasps when she looks into the mirror. Her face is flushed and covered in sweat. She moves to feel her forehead and she felt herself burning up.

She was probably coming down with the flu but she didn't feel sick. Deciding that a shower would fix her problem, Camila quickly undresses herself and stands underneath the warm water.

After her shower, she ran downstairs to quickly have something to eat and notices that both her parents left for work already.

Camila checks the time and curses when she releases that she would be late for school if she didn't leave now.

Camila grabs her books and bag and rushes out the door and quickly locks it. Camila speed walks to school and makes it with some time to spare.

She then remembers that she attacked Austin yesterday and doesn't know what he will do to her now. Camila reluctantly walks into the school building and keeps her head low.

Camila prays that she doesn't run into Austin because she was scared of what he might do to her if he sees her.

"Camila! Girl, where have you been?" Normani questions, walking up to her with Ally following.

"Uh I felt a little sick yesterday so I went home." Camila explains but Normani stares at her suspiciously.

"You do look kinda flush Mila." Ally frowns bringing her hand up to touch Camila's forehead. "Camila you're burning up!" Ally gasps at how hot Camila felt.

"I feel fine Ally." Camila moves Ally's hand away from her face. "You sure? I can take you to the nurse?" Ally offers but Camila shakes her head.

"No I'm good. I actually have to go. I still need to get my books." Camila smiles, moving to walk past them.

Her body is starting to feel warmer and she wipes the bit of sweat away that formed on her forehead.

Camila opens her locker, quickly taking her books out so that she could go to the bathroom. Her body starting feeling a little tingly all over.

A arm snakes around her waist, causing Camila to jump. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Shawn smiles apologetically.

"No it's fine, I just got a fright that's all." Camila looks up at him. "So where have you been?" Shawn asks and Camila then remembers how rude she was to him yesterday.