01 | pissed off cuddles

Bakugou Katsuki - the hot headed student of class 1 - A. No one seemed to know why Bakugou was always mad - they just knew not to mess with him, at all. Today was not Bakugou's day. After the internship - he watched as Deku and his other classmates race to get to All Might, since he put a distressed signal. He observed all the people and he broke when he saw Deku. Deku was jumping off each platform. He was actually in control. But, that's not ticked him off. What ticked him off was that - those were his moves. Each time he progressed. The way he jumped and even his footing was the same. He had been working on his moves for 15 years and here he was, watching that damn nerd copy him.

The day was rough. He hated everything after watching that quirk-less freak copy him. He was still confused. He was his childhood friend. He was 100% sure that, that freak didn't have any powers at all. Yet here he is, in class 1 - A - as one of the top students. He just sat at his desk, glaring at the clock. He didn't want to be in class anymore - or at all. A "secret" that Bakugou had was that, he had a girlfriend. No one expected him to be in a relationship. But, when they found out - everyone was all over him asking him multiple questions. His day only worsen and he yelled at them all.

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS!!!" He screamed out of frustration.

All the students back away, but Kirishima only slung his arm over his shoulders. He smiled a big grin and leaned close to his face.

"Sooo Bakubro, who's the lucky girl?" He beamed.

"If you don't get off of me in three seconds, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" Bakugou yelled.

The bell finally rang as he jumped and grabbed his stuff. He wanted out of the horrible classroom. He went darting down the hall and went to the front of the school. He leaned against the gate and glared at the students who passed him. He was tired, angry, and pissed off because he didn't see you all day.

When he saw a glimpse of (H/C) hair, he immediately relaxed. He was becoming impatient so he rushed toward her. There he stood and took in your beauty. Your eyes, your lips, your smile, your figure. He loved it all. He soon stormed over to you and dragged you away.

"Katsuki! What are you doing?!" (Y/N) yelled out of irritation.

Bakugou just ignored you for a few more minutes before dragging you to his house. He slammed open his door - ignoring his own mother. He went up some stairs and barged into his room. He let go of your wrist and flopped onto his bed, reaching out to his you, as being his girlfriend.

"Oh, now this is why you dragged me all the way from school," (Y/N) teased.

Bakugou just looked to the side, creating a 'tch' noise with his mouth. He still had is hands out until (Y/N) finally laid in his arms. He got a good grip onto you and snuggled his head into the crook of your neck. You just giggled and stroked his hair, making him calm down a little.

"So what happened this time?" (Y/N) asked in shushed tone, continuing to stroke his head.

"That stupid Deku, he stole all my moves. He usually just breaks his body with that freak of a quirk he has. I don't even know where he got it! I remember distinctly that he didn't have a quirk. Then later on everyone kept questioning me about you, they even PITIED YOU! I'm not a bad boyfriend, they don't know anything that I do with you," Bakugou continued to ramble into your neck.

You continued to giggled, the way he was cute. He was affectionate towards you. Always have. Something you loved doing with him - is having pissed off cuddles with him. Always calming him down.

A/N

Later on my writing style will change! Sorry for the inconvenience