04 | when i was your man

Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now

Our song on the radio, but it don't sound the same

Bakugou laid in his bed, thinking about all his mistakes he's ever done. Losing you was the worst one he could think of at the moment. He missed when you would hold onto his body when you cuddled on the bed and how you used to watch all these action movies with him. He tried listening to radio, but only your favourite song played.

He soon couldn't take it and shut off the radio and stared at his ceiling. Oh how he wished to have you in his arm again, you whispering his name in his ear.

When our friends talk about you all it does it tear me down

Oh

And it breaks my heart a little, everytime I hear your name it all just sounds like

Oooo - oooo - oooo - ooooh

Bakugou soon heard his phone ring. He lazily picked it up, seeing it was Kirishima he answered. Bakugou hadn't told anyone about your relationship patch, but it hurt like hell hearing those words slip past Kirishima's lips.

"Dude! Where are you?! I just saw (Y/N) dancing with another guy!"

"None of your damn business weird hair. I don't feel well so just buzz off!" Bakugou snapped and hung up.

Bakugou soon got text from other people, talking about the memories he had with you. All the times he had spent messing things up. His whole body ached. What you did to him was unreal. You're eyes were so illuminating that Bakugou could get hypnotized in an instant. But, here he was. Wallowing in his self pity for letting you go.

It all just sounds like

Oooo - ooooo - ooooo - ooooh

Mmmm

Too young, too dumb to realize

That I should've bought you flowers

Bakugou hit himself. His anger and pain hurt him. You deserved so much better, so he knew he had to let you go. He hated himself that he didn't put up a fight. He hated how he wasn't a good husband to you.

Everytime you said you wanted something, even something small like a rose. He brushed it off and forgot. He forgot to give you flowers for your birthday, he forgot flowers to your anniversary, he forgot flowers for your kitchen, he forgot flowers for white day. Bakugou continued to tear on his hair, letting tears spill.

I should've held your hand

More thoughts came into his mind. He never showed any affection to you, not even little ones. He never touched you in a loving way. No hugs, no kisses. He was so weak he wouldn't even hold your hand. He never held your hand in public. He never brushed his fingertips on your palm. He never did anything for you and he continued to hurt over his mistakes. Every little thing he didn't do for you, came rushing in.

Give you all my hours

When I had the chance

He never paid attention to you, always did his hero works. Bruises started to form on his face, his knuckles turning white from all the tension. Tears were pooling from his eyes as he grit his teeth. He was always patrolling when you wanted him. It stabbed him in his heart realized he put this onto himself. He bit his bottom lip almost drawing blood.

Take you to every party 'cause all you

Wanted to do was dance

Now my baby's dancing

But, she's dancing with another man

Bakugou's eyes shot open - realizing what you were doing. You were at a party, dancing with another guy. His heart beat faster at the thought of it. Your body grinding against another guy. He shook his head and dashed around your shared home - getting ready. He wore a plain white button up shirt and some dark blue jeans. He grabbed a leather jacket and ran to his car. He had black sneakers on and shoved his key into the car to turn on the ignition. He sped toward the address that Kirishima sent him earlier. Once he arrived he stepped out of his car and sped walk to the entrance. His thoughts went fuzzy when he inhaled the alcoholic smell. Almost getting intoxicated just by taking a few whiffs of it.

My pride

My ego

My needs, and my selfish ways

Caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life

He looked frantically around the room for you - eyes darting to every girl. Once he did, his heart shattered into a million pieces. There you stood, your hands entangled into anothers. Your lips that were once his, clashed upon a drunken bastard. His hands grazed your curves, your thighs and even your ass. He didn't like it one bit, but what could he do? He left you and he came crawling back. You left him and you were already gone.

Now I never

Never get to clean up the mess I made

Oh

Tears actually stung his eyes. He didn't want it to end. He didn't want all of their hard work just to go to waste. He wasn't ready to let you go, not at this moment.'He fazed for a moment before a hand gripped onto his shoulder. He looked over and saw Kirishima's hand. He looked pitiful, but Bakugou just brushed it off. He left the party, and he left with a broken heart.

And it haunts me everytime I

Close my eyes

Once Bakugou entered his car he slammed hands onto his horn. Causing people to shout in the street. Tears pooled from his eyes - everything soaking into him. He started his engine and drove off. He didn't want to be near her, knowing he would just break down at any moment. He arrived at his home, shutting his car off. He leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. The thought of you with that bitch hurt his heart. It was like he got stabbed a million times. He soon swung open his car door and slammed it. He walked into his house, immediately walking to his kitchen. He grabbed a pack of beers and slammed them onto the counter.

It all just sounds like

Oooo - ooooo - ooooo - ooooh

He opened a can of beer, putting it towards his lips. He was disappointed with himself. It hurt him - so bad that he resolved to drinking. He tipped the can as mouthfuls of beer entered his mouth. His tears continued to fall as he drank the beer. He just drank, and drank, and drank. Not leaving an ounce of beer untouched.

Mmmm

Too young, too dumb to realize

When he emptied the beers he stumbled to his room. His tipsy side showing. He chuckled over nothing as he flopped onto his bed. He slowly reached his back pocket and grabbed out his phone. He opened texts without realizing and typed away feelings with regret on his heels tomorrow.

12:43 A.M

I should've bought you flowers

I should've held your hand

12:44 A.M

Give you all my hours when I had the chance

12:55 A.M

I should've taken to you every party

'Cause I remember how much you loved to dance

12:56 A.M

Do all the things I should've done when I was your man