02 | dog addictions

Bakugou was always getting himself into trouble. (Y/N) Always knew that, but this time it was different. He wasn't the same. Today was off because for one, his outfit was different. He had a jacket tied around his waist and he was wearing a beanie. He always told you that he never liked beanies because it messes up with his hair. He sat in class - feet propped up against the desk.

'At least that hasn't changed' (Y/N) thought to herself.

You walked up to his desk - your hands slammed onto the desk. To your surprise Bakugou jumped at the action. He quickly regained his composure, but that action wasn't missed by (Y/N).

"What's wrong? You're not yourself," (Y/N) stated.

"What are you talking about? Go mind your own damn business!" He barked.

His eyes held a new look. Like a predator look in his eyes. You could even hear a low growl coming from him. It was a normal thing he usually did, but it didn't sound like how it did before. It was more animal like. It was like he gained a survival instinct in him.

"Come with me," (Y/N) simply said.

You grabbed onto Bakugou's arm and lead him out of the class. Luckily there were still a few minutes before class. You lead him into a nearby closet. It was the janitor's - but who cared about that at this moment?

"What are you doing?" Bakugou snarled.

(Y/N) soon saw movement in the beanie. You were curious so you tugged it off to reveal something unbelievable. It was animal like ears on his head. You could hardly tell at first on how his hair is, but they were still visible.

Bakugou panicked and cover them with his hands. He was vulnerable. He hadn't remembered on how he got them, he just woke up and realized something was different. His hearing enhanced and so has his smell. He keeps feeling like he has more authority than before. He was scared a bit even at the sudden changes though.

"What did you do?" (Y/N) asked.

He looked away from the girl. His cheeks were warm and he didn't like it. Yet, deep down he actually did.

"I didn't do anything brat, I just woke up like this," Bakugou stated, still covering his head.

"Let me see them, please?" You spoke softly.

You knew he was scared. It wasn't really hard to tell since you had hung with him more than you could count. He slowly moved his hands and they immediately went limp. He stood with his head hung low.

The girl slowly reached them and grazed her fingertips across them. Bakugou jumped and looked at the girl. He was shocked at the feeling when another person touched them.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?! I didn't say you could touch these - these - THINGS!!" Bakugou yelled gesturing toward the ears he had on his head.

"I'm sorry!" (Y/N) yelled back shocked.

Bakugou kept his stare at the girl. He was embarrassed was an understatement. The way that felt made him crave more. It was weird to think he would like a simple thing as touch. He looked away from the girl but grabbed her hand. (Y/N) was confused at the action, but soon realized he had placed her hand on his head. (Y/N) smiled and slowly rubbed his ear.

(Y/N) was surprised to feel something else moving. It was hitting the walls - since he was cornered. You looked up toward Bakugou to see he was actually enjoying the feeling. You tried to look behind him to spot what was making the noise. (Y/N) saw a tail. It had to have slipped through the jacket when she started petting him.

(Y/N) giggle softly at the image in front of her. Bakugou paid no attention, he was too entranced by the feeling being pet.

'No wonder dogs are so addicted to being pet' Bakugou thought.