A/N

I know i don't usually post these kinds of things in the book where i make an entire chapter for an author's note, but please bear with me.

I just want to let you guys know that I'm not longer taking requests! I feel bad for everyone who has and they still haven't gotten theirs and i promised them and i just really feel like I'm putting stress on myself when i get them because, i never really update this book! Talking about the book. I hate the formatting. I hate the font of the titles and I hate the first ever chapter of the book so I'm going to be re-vamping the book. All the oneshots will be the same, I'm just changing the title. And like i hope you guys understand.

I also just want to say THANK YOU i never believed that one of my books would ever get so popular and just thought that it wouldn't ever have happened. If you told me a year ago that i would have a famous book about bakugou? I would've never believed you, but here i am. So thank you for all of your support and voting and it just makes my day. I love the comments you add, and i can't believe we have 2.1k votes on my book. I notice a lot of people get reads and not a lot of votes so knowing i got a lot of both, makes me happy!

So there's my little thing! So thanks for sticking around and let's hope i become more active coming to this next year. So i love you all and thank you so much for your support!!!!