07 | obedient servant

Being Bakugou Katsuki's little sibling has always been amazing. With you he always acted different and paid attention to his foul mouth. To most, people would've thought that he didn't give two shits about you, but it's the complete opposite. If anything, he does anything and everything you tell him.

"God damn that fucking hag," Bakugou cursed under his breath.

Today was a Saturday, and like most Saturday's Kirishima had invited him to the mall to play at the arcade. He specifically said no, but you so happened to over hear and asked if you could go with him. He groaned in defeat as he finally agreed to go, all because of you.

At this moment, you're hand was engulfed in Katsuki's as he lead you through the busy people. You tipped toe-ed to peek over and see if you could spot any of Katsuki's friends. Once you saw a blob of red your face gleamed with a smile and you tried dragging Bakugou over to them.

"Shitty hair!" You screamed as you hugged him.

"Oi! Don't go screaming that you brat!" Katsuki yelled as he pried you off of him.

He soon leaned over by your ear and whispered a few things making you giggle and hug him. Katsuki loved being your older brother, it meant the world to him knowing he could take care of you.

"I love you oneechan!" You said as you hugged him closely.

"Love you too brat," he grunted out the response.

"Oh my god! That's so cute Bakugou!" Mina screamed as she started to play with you.

You giggled and hugged her as well. Everyone of the BakuSquad love you and actually treat as one of them. The group soon went to the arcade, getting tokens for each of the games.

"I want fifthy tokens," you tugged on Bakugou's shirt as you pointed to the expensive price.

"Fine," he answered and bought the tokens.

You cheered and soon darted around the arcade to find games to play. Bakugou got infuriated and tried chasing you down to keep you by him. Soon you were forcing Bakugou to play all the games with you, or more like Bakugou was agreeing to play every single game with you. Once you guys were done you were sleeping while Kirishima was holding you.

"Aww! But, I wanted to hold the little pipsqueak!" Kaminari whined.

"Dumbass Pikachu! You would drop (Y/N) in less than a heartbeat," Bakugou stated.

"Man, back in the arcade Bakugou looked like he was a slave to (Y/N)," Sero teased.

"Shut the fuck up tape-face!" Bakugou screamed.

"Guys don't tease Bakugou! He's just (Y/N)'s obedient servant!" Mina exclaimed.

"You bitch!"

You all walked separate ways as Bakugou carried you on his back. He scoffed a bit, but realized it as well. He really was your obedient servant.