20 | karaoke night

You sat in the booth as a smile adorned your face. You were so excited as you could hear the tunes of other karaoke stations blasting, including your own.

Mina and Kaminari were both screeching as Spice Girls was playing. They were swinging their hips as Kirishima was dying and clinging onto Sero who was trying to video record the whole thing.

You were giggling yourself, until you saw your boyfriends sour mood. He sat with his arms crossed and slouched his back. A pout adorned his face as he glared at the table of food.

You weren't very surprised that he was acting his usual three year old self.

After the song ended, you decided to do the next one. It was a small joke as you chose the song. The familiar tune started to play as you didn't need the lyrics up at the screen.

Your eyes gazed onto the ash blonde as he looked at you with a questioning look. That's when everything went downhill for him.

"Sugarpie Honeybunch..."

You raised your hand slowly as you started pointing at him, a grin on your face as you started to sing some more.

"You know that I love you...I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else,"

Bakugou's face turned crimson as your whole group of friends started wheezing. Kirishima, Mina, and Kaminari all took photos as Sero started another video.

Bakugou started yelling at them, his voice cracking slightly. You laughed as you tried your best to continue singing, everyone wheezing even harder than before.

"Sugarpie Honeybunch, you know that I love you! I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else,"

You started to spin as you swayed your hips as Mina started to join in as your back up singer.

"In and out my life, you come and go!"

Oh oh oh

"Leaving just your picture behind, and I've kissed it a thousand times!"

Ha ha

With a smile on your face, you sassily walked over to him, mic in hand. Bakugou's face only scrunched up as you placed your hand near his face as everyone was still laughing their asses off. Sero's phone kept moving in all kinds of directions as you just continued to jam out, Kaminari even joining in on this rare moment.

"When you snap your finger or wink your eye, I come a-running to you!"

"I'm tied to your apron strings, and there's nothing that I do!"

Ohh!

You had started sitting on Bakugou's lap as his eyes tried averting yours. You were still smiling and singing as loud as you could. This had to be one of your favorite memories.

"I can't help myself, No I can't help myself,"

"When I call your name, boy it starts, burning in my heart, tearing it apart. No matter how I try, my love I cannot hide"

Oh

"Cause sugar pie honey bunch! You know I'm waiting for you! I can't help myself, I love you and nobody else!"

"Sugar pie honey bunch, you know that I love you,"

A/N

Hi, yo, wassup? So yes, I actually did it! I wrote a oneshot and I hope you all like it! It's very choppy with the song (my bad), but I hope you guys still like it!