13 | make-up

"Hey! What are you doing you brat?" Bakugou questioned as he was being dragged by you.

You only giggled as you took him to your room. Sitting him down on your bed you reached into a very secret place (your closet) and pulled out a bag of make-up that you had stolen from your mom. Bakugou looked curious until he realized you had pulled out a dark purple lipstick.

"Don't you fucking dare!" He screamed.

You activated your quirk, which he thought was adorable. A small string like object erupted around your skin and tied around Bakugou's wrists and he only let them stay there. You hurriedly got the lipstick out and smeared some onto Bakugou's lips. He scrunched his face, causing the lipstick to smear half way onto his face and go above his upper lip. You giggled as you got out eyeshadow and blush. You got out the eyeshadow pallette and chose a dark blue color and used your fingertips and brushed it onto Bakugou's eye.

"Stupid brat," Bakugou cursed under his breath.

"Shhh sit still," You whispered with your tiny baby voice.

You continued lathering his eye with eye shadow until you could only see the beautiful oceanic waves on his eyelids. You laughed as you did the same thing on his other eye. Having successfully finished you went and got the blush. It was a dark rosy color and you threw the powder onto his face, laughing as he started coughing the powder.

"What are you trynna do? Make me look like a drag queen?"

"Nooo a princess!" You laughed out your answer as you saw some glitter was on his black skull shirt.

He scoffed at your answer before reaching out for the make-up.

"C'mere you brat, now it's my turn,"

You only laughed and excitedly sat in front of him, eyes gleaming at what he was going to do.

He quickly grabbed the blush and rubbed some onto your cheeks, both smudged unevenly. You laughed at the sensation as Bakugou only chuckled.

He soon reached over and got (F/C) eye shadow and rubbed some onto both your eyes, hoping not to hurt you. Soon opening your eyes, the color immediately made your eyes pop.

"Now what color of lipstick?" He asked.

"Uhhmmm (F/C2)!" You smiled as you made a kissy face.

"Just wait you fucker," He snickered as he picked up the (F/C2) lipstick and smeared your face with it. Hoping to at least got some of it on your lips. When he was done, you went running into the bathroom to look in the mirror. You fawned over the make-up and cheered happily running back to Bakugou.

"Thank you Katsu-chan!" You yelled as you hugged him tight.

He smiled and hugged you back, soon though a hollar went through the whole house. Your parents finally came back from work.

"Oh shit,"

A/N

I'm sorry I do so many of these! But I just wanted to let you know why I'm updating so often and annoying you with my notifications. Ideas came to me and when they run out I won't be publishing anymore! It's just a phase called 'writer's block' so anyways you enjoy this fluffy oneshot uwu. I'll also try and upload a special!