17 | accidental confession

You and Bakugou have been friends ever since the beginning of U.A. Now you and your whole class have graduated and have become pro-heroe's. Some aren't as famous as others, but still contribute to the society. Anyways you and Bakugou still talk like normal, but out of nowhere he called you at 12:00 in the morning.

Ringing was heard through your room as you picked up the phone, your eyes drooped with sleep. You had said a quiet hello into the phone before you started hearing a conversation.

"Shut up shittyhair! Now take the damn shot and I'll tell you," the familiar ash blonde yelled as a few chuckles were heard in the background. Of course you knew he was drunk, he didn't have the same aggression and competitiveness he usually had.

"Wait shit, what was the question?" Bakugou asked as a muffled voice popped in.

"Shut up pikachu!" he yelled.

"You guys are such dumbasses, you wanna know what kind of girl i'm into?" Bakugou asked as you heard him let out a drunk laugh.

Your cheeks heated up as you quickly put it on speaker, dying to know if you could use this as blackmail. As you patiently waited you heard more muffled speaking until you realized it was kirishima speaking.

"Okay okay, ummm, I like girls that are, brave and competitive. Hmm I find girls with (H/C) extremely sexy and, they have to have (E/C) eyes like, fuck they gotta be beautiful. Women who have assertive and loud voice is what I need, like damn it would be nice to have someone put me in my place," Bakugou rambled.

"Dude you just described (Y/N)" Kirishima's came through the phone, your cheeks heating up at his statement.

"Fucking Dumbass, I did," Bakugou stated.

"The kinda girls I like is one, beautiful, smart, brave, competitive, dumbass girl. But what the fuck am I supposed to say? 'Hey there dumbass I wanna make-out with, let's go beat the shit out of villians while i ask you out,' it just won't work," He said, his tone becoming more soft.

"I sometimes hate the fact that I love her so fucking much like, what am I supposed to do? She's so fucking out of my league and damn those lips. It's hard to stay focused around her and I just can't," Bakugou said.

A huge slam came through the phone as you flinched at the noise. Your cheeks were on fire from his statement and you couldn't help but smile ear to ear.

"Shut up Kirishima, I'm not whipped," Bakugou said out of nowhere.

"Yeah let me just get my pho- oh fuck,"

Rustling was heard while Bakugou was yelling at the two to be quiet. He soon put the phone up to his ear, his cheeks a fiery red as he talked into the phone.

"Dumbass, how much did you hear?"

"Oh hey Bakugou, I didn't know you found my (H/C) extremely sexy," you stated in a cocky tone when your heart rate was high.

A groan was heard on the other side as he laughed a bit. "Fuck you heard all of it," he said as he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Hey could you tell me?" you asked in a shyer tone.

"Tell you what shitface?" He barked back, confused on what you were asking.

"Could you tell me you love me?"

Silence was heard on the phone, you heart beat was so loud you had thought he could hear it too. Before you were about to hang up, embarrassed from your question you heard his gruff voice come through the phone.

"I love you,"

A/N

I wrote this oneshot inspired by a video on youtube. the person who made the youtube video is AudiosFromMeToYou or something like that. It's really cute and adorable and I will be writing a part two of this oneshot! Thank you for being patient and I hope you liked the oneshot itself uwu