18 | everyday

"Who are you?"

You stared blankly at the male as you held his coffee in one hand, and yours in another. You were sorta growing tired of this, but it will get better. The doctors always told you it would get better.

Soon moving, you walked towards the male as he was sitting on the couch, originally watching the news like he had always done and you soon placed the coffee cups down on the small table and grabbed his hands.

"Babe, it's me (L/N) (Y/N)," you said in a sweet voice.

Bakugou squinted at you as his brows furrowed at the thought. Him have a girlfriend? That's crazy! That's even nonsense! He shook your hands off as his crimson eyes went back to the TV. he didn't want to deal with someone as crazy as you, maybe he'll just realize it was a dream or something.

"Bakugou please, will you just talk to me?"

"Talk to you? You're a complete stranger in my house. In fact, I should be calling the police right now for you breaking into my house!" He said as he soon got up.

He walked around a bit, looking for the phone before he realize. This wasn't his house. He hadn't recognize a single thing in the house, except photos. There were so many photos of you and him, having fun, kissing, holding hands, hugging, doing on this romantic shit.

His eyes scanned over to one photo that had his throat dry.

There was a kid in one of the photos.

His mind raced as his hands went into his hair. What the hell did he do during his life? Who the hell was this lady anyways? He finally realized he was going to get to the bottom of this. He walked back to you, you sitting there like you've done this over a million times.

"Who are you? What are those photos? Who's kid is that?" He asked as you just yawned and batted your eyes.

"Bakugou I've been over this with you for over 4 years, come on let's get this through. I am your wife, who is still going through the process of changing my name. Those photos are of us and all the activities we have done over the past 4 years. Also that "kid" you questioned about is ours. That is Bakugou Katsuko who is one years old as of right now," You said.

Bakugou had his eyes widen. That was his kid, he had a child? Bakugou stepped back as he soon found himself on the couch again. Too much information was thrown at him just in the past 5 minutes.

"So you're my wife, we have a kid, and we've been together for 4 years?" He asked.

You simply nodded your head as you soon reached over to one of the cups, taking a sip of the sweet liquid that energized you for the day.

"Yes, I'm happy you finally understand now," You said as you just eyed your husband down.

You and Bakugou had been together for 4 years. You had met Bakugou after he had been in an accident when he was 20 years old. He relived the same day, before the accident and acted like none of this happened. He had been like this for the rest of his life, every single day, and you fell in love with that somehow.

"So... what am I supposed to do?" Bakugou asked.

He may have gotten married to you, but he doesn't remember. He thought you were a complete stranger just a moment ago. Like hell he'd know what to do now.

"What you need to do, Mr. Bakugou sir is get dressed. Me and you are going out today," you smiled as you finished sipping your coffee.

Bakugou's face soon turned a tint shade of red as he realized he was only in his boxers, thinking he was alone. He'd hadn't known you were here a second ago, making him think he was in the clear to just walk around 90% naked.

"W-Where are we going?"

He cursed himself for stuttering while he stared at you in the eyes.

"Why Bakugou my sweetheart, we're going to the mall together," You said as you gave him a wink and went back into the kitchen to prepare food for you and your whole family.

Bakugou blinked as he just stood there empty minded. The mall?

He soon scurried though into one of the rooms, accidentally finding himself in the babies room. There sat a small creature, a little being with tuffs of blonde hair poking out from under a blanket. Bakugou's eyes dilated as he stared at the little girl laying there sound asleep.

His heart clenched. He couldn't believe that was his, that was his kid. He swallowed some of his spit, even if his mouth felt quite dry. He soon scrambled out of the room though, trying to get dressed for the day.

You had done making breakfast, Bakugou coming out dressed in a nice casual clothing. You smiled to him as you placed a plate on the table, absolutely crammed with much food you had made minutes before. Bakugou sat down at the table, soon chowing down on the food.

After finishing up, he let out a burp, soon realizing he had to act more proper with you. You only laughed though, thinking it was funny and impressed on how loud it was.

"Well, since we're done eating let's get going," You stated as you got up.

You pulled out your phone as you dialed a number in, saying their name so fast Bakugou couldn't even hear. He didn't mind though, because he was going somewhere new.

"Okay, Kastuko's babysitter should be here in five, so I'll just leave the door unlocked for her to come right on in," You stated as you went and grabbed the keys to your car.

Bakugou took in your appearance for a second, quite actually enjoying the view. You had a very nice body, and very beautiful face. Your (H/L) (H/C) was quite pretty and complimented your frame very well. Your ass was something he noticed more though out of every, kind of feeling ashamed that he was majorly looking in that area.

Once outside though, Bakugou felt like a new person. He was outside in which the whole place was turning into a more fall like atmosphere and it felt to cozy, he couldn't lie about that. Following you to the car, Bakugou continued to take in his surroundings and silently compliment the area around him.

You smiled as you looked at him, he was just like a lost puppy, discovering the world before him. You soon giggled as you opened the car door, soon hopping inside and starting the car up. Bakugou scampered in, wondering where you were going.

You only laughed as you knew what was going to happen.

You had so much driving, going to the mall, just everything, and you were so happy to spend those days with him, everyday.

AN -

So like, I haven't updated since July and that's ummm kind of a dick move on my part. I'm so super sorry that I haven't been active and it's super late for me on a school night, so I hope you guys enjoyed this small oneshot! I hope to do more soon (: