06 | wish you were gay

Baby, I don't feel so good

Six words you never understood

"I always loved you Bakugou Katsuki!!"

You had finally gotten the courage to confess your affections toward Bakugou Katsuki. Of course, it didn't go as planned. He was glaring at you with a scowl and soon then scoffed. His words stung you like cuts from a knife becoming infected.

"I don't have time to waste on a petty relationship,"

I'll never let you go

Five words you'll never say (aw)

"I love you too (L/N) (Y/N),"

Tears cascaded down your cheeks as you saw his figure retreat. His luscious red eyes, at that moment looked at you in disgust. Oh how you wanted to just slap that pretty little face of his and take those words back, but it wouldn't be true. You still loved him, even if he'll never say those words back.

I laugh alone like nothing's wrong

Four days has never felt so long

Four days passed from that day. You mostly ignored him and your other friends that are a part of the "BakuSquad". You kept plastering a fake smile as you laughed at Ochako and Tsu messing around. Oh how the pain was striking you hard.

If three's a crowd and two was us

One slipped away

Memories played in your mind as you thought about the past. You were always by Katsuki's side, and then feelings bloomed. You kept them hidden for the most part, until you destroyed everything. Knowing that he wouldn't talk to you again shattered your heart. Subconsciously, a tear ran down your cheek as a whimper left your lips.

How am I supposed to make you feel okay

When all you do is walk the other way?

You had gotten over the bump in the road. You were trying to help Katsuki like how you used to always. You were trying to help Katsuki calm down after the festival, but he slapped your hand and gave you a glare. He didn't even have to say anything to hurt you so he just turned away and ignored your presence.

I can't tell you how much I wish I didn't wanna stay

You were beginning to become numb from him. Knowing you would have to get over this silly little crush made your whole vision blur. Of course you cried, all you do is cry. You cry when things don't go your way. You left him alone and went onto your phone. You sadly laughed at Bakugou's contact and clicked it to message him.

4:36 P.M

I'm so sorry that I ruined our friendship

Just for my dumb feelings

4:37 P.M

I just want to tell you something though

I guess I want to say sorry and that I want to help you

4:38 P.M

This is kinda funny to be honest but —

I just kinda wish you were gay

A/N

Super sorry for the trashy chapter. I sorta don't like the ending cause it's dumb, I might change it. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

Edit: I was trying to recreate the meaning behind the actual meaning of this song that Billie Eilish wrote. The reader (you) was so in love with Bakugou that you couldn't handle the rejection of him and wished he was gay so there was a reason behind the fact that he didn't like you. I'll be rewriting this fic to represent it better... but thank you to all that tried to explain the meaning of the fic! It helped a lot!