10 | deal

"Please Bakugou!" You whined at him.

Today you had dragged Bakugou out to look around the mall and were over at the pet shop that was nearby the entrance.

"C'mon Bakugou! Look at this adorable little furball!" You said as you picked up a small dog.

The only reason Bakugou wasn't giving into the cuteness is the fact that you kept teasing him by saying the stupid fucking pomeranian looked exactly like him. You continued to shove in his face, but he only pushed it away, scoffing at every attempt.

"I'm not buying that fucking ball of hair! Beside pets aren't allowed at the dorms," Bakugou stated as he took the dog from your grasp.

You huffed out a sigh and crossed your arms. Of course you would pout over this, when did you not pout over something so stupid.

"Here I'll make a deal with you,"

Interest immediately started to spark as you stared right into his crimson hues. His eyes out of habit started giving off daggers as he started to speak once more.

"I'll buy you that mutt, if you get a higher score than me on our written exam, since I know you can't beat me during combat," Bakugou said with a smug grin on his face.

"Deal!" You shouted as you went running out of the store. Leaving a confused bakugou behind you had immediately went back to the dorms and started studying for the test.

*weeks later*

"Alright class the scores are up,"

You darted to the board and searched for your name. So far you weren't in 11th to 67th so that was good. You soon started looking at the top ten scores, proud that you atleast got to there. You searched and gleamed when you saw your name.

2. Bakugou (Y/N) [98%]

Running out of the classroom, not caring if your skipping class and disturbing another. You darted to 1-A and slammed open the door. All the students stared at your form while Bakugou face palmed and looked out the window.

"Katsuki!" You yelled excited as you ran to his desk.

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Did you get your scores??" You asked gleamingly while the students looked confused at the scene playing before them.

"Yeah? I got 3rd god damnit. Fucking Icy-hot and deku placed higher than me," His teeth gritted.

"HAh! I got 2nd! Now go buy me that dog!" You said proudly as his jaw dropped.

"No fucking way!" He shouted.

He never did make a deal with you again, for that had been the 6th time you've done better than him on tests.

A/N

I'm so sorry for how long it took me to update this book! I legit have been having extreme writers block!