Chapter 6 DRESS SHOPPING and Shipping

*Madge*
We drag Jo in the Hob, a new mall. We look around for a while. Annie has found her dress, teal, knee high and it fits her frame. She will be wearing teal heels with a light blue bow at the bottom. Finch basically has Cinderella like dress expect for that it is shorter and less flowy. She will have pair of pink heels, blue and pink.... okay. I have strawberry red dress which goes a bit below my knees and I also have strawberry red heels with green heel. And Katniss has black knee dress with flames licking her knees and shoulders. Soon as we all buy our dresses also Jo has purple top and dark blue thigh, tight skirt. Others buy dresses, we muck around for a while then we go to nail saloon and gets our nails painted, Clove has black nails with white stripes like a sun. I have red nail with yellow dots and green top just like strawberries!! Annie has teal, just teal, Johanna has nude, Katniss has black and fire. Carla has sunset with city outline and the rest. We have 10 girls and 9 boys. If Cato hanged out with us it would be 9 girls and 10 boys but Cato has been hanging out with his freaking girlfriend and her gang. Cato has been hanging out with them for months, so he basically ditched us in Glimmer's way. "I still can't believe that Cato Hadley is your boyfriend!" A girl shrieked. "I know! Hopefully that Cato will forget all about that girl Clove" Glimmer said Clove like it was posion "Clove and her group is SO weird I have no idea how come they are popular not us!" The girl replied "I know! Kate! You are a genius!" Glimmer exclaims "I am?" Kate asked Glimmer "I have a plan" Glimmer snickers. Glimmer tells Kate the plan. They don't realise that we are here, basically we know the whole plan. We have to keep our eyes open. We walk out of the Hob, Hunter sends Clove a text. Telling her to come to his house with us ASAP.

A/n
I think this is the longest chapter.. 357 words long not including this :-) What do you think that Hunter needs to tell the Girls???!! Pls comment