Clove's Serect! Chapter 19

*Finnick*
I stagger out of Annie and my room to get some water. I notice that Cato and Clove's attic bedroom ladder is open, I climb up. I see Clove, but Cato wasn't there. Clove is sleeping peacefully. I search around for Cato, I go to a corner, I see a diary peeking out, I see the cover, Clove Kentwell's Diary- DO NOT LOOK INSIDE! I climb down, I hear someone swear. "WHAT THE FKING WERE YOU DOING UP THERE?" Cato yells. I turn to see the entire gang standing there with their arms crossed "OMFG! Did you r-you know what- her??" Annie asks. "NO!" I yell back. "Then what were you doing?" Gale asks "I saw the ladder was open so I was curious, I saw Clove but I couldn't find Cato so I looked around for him, I found something- Clove's diary" I exhale "CLOVE KENTWELL HAS A FRICKING DIARY?!" Gale asked, "seems so" Cato says "Guys, Clove wouldn't appreciate us peeking around her stuff" Peeta says "Yup, Clove would do unimaginable things when she finds out!" Katniss says. "Wait- you know about Clove's diary?" Cato asks Katniss "yes, all of the girls do. I told Peeta and that's all of the people who knows" Katniss says. "WHAT!" Cato rages "CLOVE DIDNT TELL ME!? I AM HER BOYFRIEND!" "I'll read the first page Gale says. Gale snatched the diary out of my hands "Dear Diary, today is the first day of school! I am so excited! I hope that I won't get a serve heart break again! Dale has messed up my heart pretty bad! He cheated on me with Glimmer the bitch Hills! I CANT BELIEVE HIM! I think he was uncomfortable with our serect relationship! I just hope that no one will toy with my heart ever again. I am afraid of Cato Hadley, I have hear terrible roumours about him!! I just hope that he wouldn't do bad things about me!" Gale says, slamming the diary shut "you don't want to hear the rest" he says. "MAN!" Cato snatches the diary and opens it himself "I know diary, I don't know why I am considering that Susie Hills is Glimmer's sister especially that they both are so different! I guess I'll just hope that I won't stab myself especially after Dale, aaahhh I know I killed him!! I shouldn't have! He just messed me up so bad! He could have just said "hey Clove can we break up?" And I would have been like "ok" STUPID CUPID!! I know! Hey! At least I didn't kill Glimmer? Ok! Ok! I admit it! I almost killed her. I guess I don't know why I didn't tho.- Signing off CloveK" Cato stammered "WOW! I am so disappointed in you guys! I trusted you all" a voice says. We all turn around, the girls go up, before the guys could Clove shut the door and LOCKED it.