The announcement, Chapter 21

*Clove*
The PA makes static noises then the familiar voice of my Grandpa boomed across the cafeteria "Can all students go to Assembly Hall after lunch. Your third period will be cancelled" Grandpa said. "Yes!" I say as I pump my fist in the air. Johanna, Kate, Percy, Tony, Pepper, Peggy and Steve do the same. "NOOOO MATHS!" We whoop "aww shucks I wanted to do maths today" Annabelle sulked. Percy placed a arm around her "loose up Wise Girl" He said. We eat and talk about the news. "Maybe he wants to expel someone in front of us?" Jo suggested  "Johanna Mason" we sigh, "what, I am just guessing" Jo shrugged. "It's more likely that he has exciting or sad news" Gale said. Everyone murmured in agreement. Cato place his arm around me and puts his lips to my her "I kind of wish that Glimmer would transfer school!" Cato breathes in my ear, sending chills. I laugh "you have been saying that every hour!" I reply "I know and I mean it even more every time" He says. I laugh again. "Cato" a voice purred. "Can't you see that I'm busy" Cato said bluntly then pressed his lips on mine. We shift and it becomes a full, heated make out. "Yeah they're busy!" Johanna retorted. "Whatever, we just wanna to tell Cato some information" another voice says. Glimmer and Chloe, "say it, they will still hear it, it's one of their talents" Annie says. "Clove is cheating on you." Cato pulls away a bit. But I pull him back in, assuring him that it's not true. Johanna and Katniss scoffs "prove it" Then there was a rustling noise, Annie, Annabelle, Pepper, Kady and the girls gasped. Cato and I pull away, a photo of me kissing a blonde, "that's Cato. Duh" Johanna said. "H-how did you know?" Glimmer asked. "The hair. Oh my god!" Annie said.
Ding ding
I hook arms with Cato. We lumber towards Assembly Hall. "Silence please" Snow said. "We will have a farewell and welcome party for our fellow teacher, Enobaria Masters, Ms Masters is on parental leave. We will have a new staff member, we will announce her at the party." Snow said "thank you, you all have the rest of the period free, wait I just remembered, the sign up sheet for this year's play is up on the wall." Snow said. Everyone lumbered out