Chapter 27

Recap
"Indi!" I heard someone yell in the distance, I crane my neck to see what she's doing, I see Indi talking to someone younger than her. "Thank you for your..." Indi said faintly "I will..... discuss....... announce"
I sigh, giving up. I walked back to our table to find everyone except for Josh and Luke sucking face with sluts, "let's go, I found them" I smiled, and headed towards the direction the girls went to with Josh and Luke.

Josh PoV

Blake is leading us to a group of girls, some of them had boys cuddling them, I search for my love. I finally catch Moon's hair in a twin buns. "MOON!" I screamed girlish. Moon herself spun around, "Finn- Josh!" She cried, Moon ran into my embrace, we shared a long awaited kiss. Eliza smiled softly looking at the couple. I tripped over the sand as I approached her. She didn't notice me coming from behind, I dipped her and pulled her back, smashing my lips on hers. I hear a joyful laugh, I pull away and see Luke and Lila kissing. The other girls looked disappointed, "they broke it didn't they?" Sophia asked, Johanna/Sophia looked different, she has her hair down in soft beach curls, she wore a basic form of makeup. We boys nodded sadly, "look on the bright side, we can kiss our boyfriends now" Julia muttered, kissing the boy she was curled up with on her towel. After checking out every girl. I spoke out: "you all have changed" I said. "For instance, Sophia is wearing light makeup and her hair is different, Indi has changed completely, I didn't realise it was you at first because you dyed your hair and-" I was intruppted by the woman herself. "I didn't dye it, it's my natural hair colour and I get it" Indi said, smiling. "Indi!" A young boy approached her, "Hey!" She smiled. "About my question before, you can say no." He said. "Oh no no, Baxter, I've changed my mind" Indi said. The boy, Baxter smiled, "great! I'll see you at school soon!" He gushed, Indi laughed and exchanged words, before they parted ways, they sealed it with a kiss.

Cato PoV

The boys and I wander around, looking for Josh, Blake and Luke" we finally find them, they were talking and laughing with a group of girls and they each had a boy with them, we smirked, we all were thinking the same thing: more sluts to mess with. When we got closer, I noticed another boy, he wasn't skinny but not fat either, I could tell that he was stronger than me, the boy had his arm around one girl's torso, they were talking, totally oblivious about the others around them, I realised something, they all looked too familiar. Josh was cuddling another girl with a gorgeous red hair, Annie... I realise. Luke was with Katniss and Blake with Glimmer. I searched for Clove, when my eyes landed on the love struck couple, Clove was with someone, someone had MY CLOVE's heart. I growl, the others seem to have realised the fact. Together we storm towards them. Blake turned around, his eyes widened. He said something and everyone saw us. "Oh shit" we heard Jackson's girl, Sophia, swear.