Hawaii, Chapter 16

*Clove*
I walk out of the airport, a man approached me. "Can you both be in the movie, Death Wish, Hawaii." He asked "YESS! I love that movie!" I yell. "Follow me" Tyler and I trail behind. We get in a car. We drive for hours, the guy explains the movie to me and Tyler. "So, Clove, you will be Ace, the main role, she loves a murder. And you will be Drake, the murder. You love Ace but she has a murderous boyfriend. At the end Drake kills Ace's boyfriend. Ace and Drake gets married but, Ace's late boyfriend's brother is back for Revenge. Then we cut, we will resume in the next movie. Got it?" He asks "yup, firstly. What's your name?" Tyler asked "Stark, Oscar Stark" He laughed. We arrive at the scene. A few weeks later. The trailer is out, we all huddle together to watch it. It is so awesome. We post it online. I see one comment under the name Catobear. He said I can't wait to watch the movie! I wonder who is in the cast! - Cato
DO YOU WANT A SUGAR CUBE?-Finnick
FINNICK!- everyone
Sorry, we are posting this VIA Siri!- Peter
We all laugh at the comment,
*time flash, it is the premiere night in Hawaii*
I dress myself in a blue dress and a cropped leather jacket. Not too dressy! Just perfect, we arrive at the 'party' wow! Just Wow! A reporter comes up to me. "Hello, May I ask you what is your name" He asked me " I am Clove and this is my boyfriend, Tyler." I reply "what character are you guys playing as?" He asks us Tyler opens his mouth to reply but I cover his mouth with my hand "sorry but you have to wait and find out yourself, I'll give you a hint. Ace and Drake." I say sweetly. "Let's go in the theatre!" Everyone flies in. Me and the rest of the cast go in first.  At the start it shows some of the main roles, I see my and Tyler's name up there. The movie was amazing! At the end. It says special thanks to last minute replacement, Clove Kentwell and Tyler Anderson! We all go back to the hotel. Tyler and I are leaving later that day.
*Cato*
I see a lot of photos and videos on Clove's Instagram. She says she is starring in a movie. Bah, more lies! Today is the day Clove is coming back and I saw her on the news, she says something about Ace and Drake. Me and the guys watch the movie. At the start, I see Clove Kentwell and Tyler Anderson. Clove is Ace, Tyler is Drake. Wow..... I watch the movie, Clove is so good! I get sucked in the movie, a Finnick and few other people screamed at the end, oh god! At the end it says Special thanks to Clove Kentwell and Tyler Anderson for last minute replacement! Wow! I head home and find Clove and Tyler talking to my mum. "I feel kind of awful for walking off on him, I mean I was mad yeah but we were supposed to come back after a week or two. The movie made us stay there longer. I do love Cato, so can I throw a party and can you please drag him there even if it is angaist his will." Clove's voice cracked "Me and Clove has talked through this. We will break up. So, I understand how much Clove loves Cato" Tyler says. I gasp, Clove still loves me.....