Chapter 28

Recap:
I searched for Clove, when my eyes landed on the love struck couple, Clove was with someone, someone had MY CLOVE's heart. I growl, the others seem to have realised the fact. Together we storm towards them. Blake turned around, his eyes widened. He said something and everyone saw us. "Oh shit" we heard Jackson's girl, Sophia, swear.

Jamie PoV
I snatch Julia away from the boy, "Greg! What are you doing Jamie?" Julia exclaimed, I scoff, is this girl stupid? "I'm saving you from harassment" isn't that obvious. "Jamie, Greg is my boyfriend" Julia slapped me, Greg towered behind her. I hung my head, I hear a loud slap it was thong on concat with skin. I look past both Julia and Greg's shoulder, I see a fuming Clove/Indi holding up her thong, Sam was holding his cheek. "What was that for?" Sam yelled. Indi gestured to the boy behind her, "For threatening  my boyfriend Baxter" Indi snapped. Confusion showed on Sam's face. "I-I thought you would wait." Sam mumbled "I did wait for two years but YOU didn't" Indi responded. "What... oh you mean the girls?" Sam asked. "Yes I mean them." Indi said. "They were no-one" Sam assured badly. "Yeah whatever. I'm not gonna be part of your hump and dump game." Indi said, shoving Sam away from her.

So that's all for this chapter, letting you all know that I will be taking this book down before finishing it because this book is a such cringe and I need to fix some stuff. Sorry if you don't follow the story plot... after I republish this book, it will be somewhat different... SORRY!
Stay alive my victors
XxClovexX