Chapter 11, Chloe and Hunter's plan

*Cato*
I carry Clove to the willow tree behind the school, the Willow tree is hidden in a cluster of trees. We found it few months ago, "Cato" Clove whispers "yes Clover?" I whisper back "don't call me Clover, you haven't deserved it yet, and don't get comfortable. God knows what Glimmer will do if she catches us together" Clove giggles "Glimmer and I broke up" I tell Clove "Woah what happened?!" Clove asked "well-" I begin but I get cut off by Finnick swearing. "Finnick is swearing.... what happened?" Clove asked me. "Don't ask me, ask Finnick." "Okey" Clove unwraps her arms and legs and goes to Finnick. "What happened Finn?" Clove asks Finnick.
*Finnick*
"What happened Finn?" Clove asks me
Hunter kisses Chloe and walks off, "WAIT!" Chloe cried "What is it babe?" Hunter asks Chloe "Clove didn't break up with you.." Chloe recalls. Hunter smirks "I'll say sorry to Clove and hopefully she'll take me back, we can still do our stuff without her realising" Hunter tells Chloe the plan "I don't like it, I'm sorry but no, just break up with her and let her see us together. She'll get jealous, she might want to have you back. If she doesn't I'll just steal that boy Cato from her, I am good at making people fall in love with me." Chloe tells Hunter "so it's coniformed, I beg for Clove to take me back if she doesn't, you steal Cato away from her" Hunter says "yeah yeah good plan" Chloe says miserably." I recall. Clove swears loudly...