Chapter Four

Marisol P.O.V

I woke up the next morning which gladly was Saturday so I could be out of the house for the rest of weekend. I got out of bed rubbing my neck and making me way towards the bathroom where I did my daily routine before quickly doing my hair and a little of makeup before leaving the bathroom and heading over to my closet. I grabbed out some jean short shorts, a floral tank top, and my Jordan's laying them on my bed while grabbing my cellphone seeing a text from Sunny asking if we could hang out at the mall, I replied back saying that I would pick her up in 15 before dropping my phone on the bed and getting dressed quickly. I took the ice pack off my stomach to see the bruise's were a lighter purple and the cuts from a few nights ago were faded and just scar's now. I pulled my Jordan's on and grabbed my cellphone off my bed making sure to text Sunny that I was leaving my house right now and leaving my bedroom locking the door behind me. I grabbed my car keys off the counter and checked outside to see my dad's car gone which meant he was probably gone for the weekend, I left the house locking the door behind me and making my way towards Jeremiah's house letting him know I was picking up my car.

I pulled up in front of Sunny house and honked the horn to let her know I was out front. I saw her skip out of her house with her purse dangling behind her "Hey Mar Mar!" she said while getting into my car which made me wave and smile in return, I waited till she was buckled up before pulling out of her driveway and making my way towards the mall "Which place do you want to hit first?" she said looking at me before pulling out her chapstick putting it onto her lips and I shrugged my shoulder while pulling up to the light that was a street away from the mall "Forever 21 sound good?" Sunny asked while looking out the window as we started going again and I nodded my head to her "Awesome!" she responded back while I parked into the parking lot of the mall.

Jacob P.O.V

I was outside of the mall smoking a cigarette while looking down at my wrist that had new ink on it when I heard someone's loud ass bass from their car which made me look up to see a black charger parking in a spot. I took inhale of my tobacco while watching the car to see the passenger side door open and pop out an Asian girl. I looked a little bit closer and recognized her as Sunny, she was laughing at something while the car was bumping Work Out by J.Cole. Soon enough the car was turned off and a mixed girl got out of the car facing away from me giving me a good view of her little curves and small ass, I waited watching the girls come closer and realized the girl was Marisol who owned the charger. "How the fuck did she get that" I whispered out loud by mostly to myself. I finished my cigarette letting it drop from my fingers onto the ground and stomping it out with my foot before walking back into the mall.

Marisol P.O.V

I walked into the mall with Sunny and headed straight to Forever 21 thanking Jeremiah for giving me money to buy some shit for myself. I went straight to the dresses grabbing a few that I liked before walking over to Sunny who was at the bags "Look at this one" Sunny said while looking at these purse that were shaped like a pack of cigs but said smoking kills on it. "We both should get one" Sunny said while picking up the pink version of it "Okay" I whispered out with a slight nod while grabbing the black one "I mean would-d-d wait did you just talk?" Sunny said while looking at me with a slight smile playing on her face "Maybe" I said a little higher so she could hear me "Oh my god. You don't have to if you don't want to. I mean talk" Sunny said looking down a little before making eye contact with me again "It's okay I trust you" I said as I held onto the purse and brought it over to the counter to pay for my dresses and new purse. Sunny did the same before we left and walked into Spencer's to buy some bra's and panties, we both bought some and walked out heading to the food court "What should we get to eat?" Sunny said while we stood in front of the food court "Chinese?" I said softly as I looked over to the Panda Express "Sure" Sunny said while we walked over towards it "Here you take the bags. I'll get the food" I said while handing her the bags "Okay I'll find a table" she said before walking away from me and heading towards a table while I walked over to Panda and ordered the food and paid. I grabbed both trays and headed over to the table that Sunny picked putting the food down in front of her and the empty chair across from her that I decided to sit in "Thanks Mari for treating me. You know being the new kid and shit" Sunny said while taking her chopsticks out and beginning to eat her noodles "It's not a big deal but your welcome. I mean you did befriend someone who was mute" I said sheepishly with a chuckle before digging into my own food, Sunny and I continued to talk back and forth before she looked behind me "Jacob is staring at you" she whispered to me which made me flinch a little before slightly looking behind me to see him indeed staring at me "What the fuck" I said softly back to her "Well let's finish up and get the fuck outta here" Sunny said while starting to stuff her face which made me laugh loudly "Slow down" I said through my laughs before I finished up my food and throwing out my tray "Ready to go?" I said to her while grabbing my shopping bags "Yes let's go" she said while chewing the food in her mouth which made me chuckle before she got doing the same as me and grabbing her bags dragging me to the exit of the mall.