Chapter TwentySix

Two years has passed...

Marisol P.O.V

Aspen was running around playing with Damien while I was getting into my wedding dress. Sunny helped lace up the back of it while I held onto the front so my boobs wouldn't fall out from it. Today I was going to marry my best friend from childhood who bullied me and then saved me from some ruthless ass shit. "Alright I'm done." Sunny said while she sniffled and wiped at her eyes which made me tear up as I grabbed my veil "Don't start" I giggled as she pinned it into my hair and letting it flow behind me. "I can't help it bitch" Sunny said while chuckling and wiping her tear filled eyes "I just can't believe it's finally your turn" Sunny said which made me giggle. Jeremiah and her had gotten married shortly after Saylor was born which left only Jacob and I to finally get married. I did a little twirl as Damien, Aspen, and Saylor came into the room with Jeremiah "Oh my god you look gorgeous!" Jeremiah said as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then pecked his wife's lips "Thank you Miah!" I said back as the I felt three stares burning holes into my back "Woah Auntie you look beautiful!" Damien said while I turned to look at him "Thank you babes!" I said as I blew him a kiss which he caught with one hand and held it against his chest "Yeah mommy! Pretty!" Aspen said while Saylor nodded. I giggled and bent down giving all three of the kids kisses on the cheek.

"Are you ready?" Jeremiah asked me as he held my arm as he was giving me away to my soon to be husband. I nodded my head as I gulped down some spit and I heard Make It Right by BTS play through the speakers which made Sunny who was already waiting for me down at the alter start dancing a little which made me giggle as I felt Jeremiah start to walk which made me do the same. I heard a few gasps and felt everyone's eyes on me as I walked down to Jacob who was looking at me through tear filled eyes wearing a big grin. I felt tears come to my eyes but try to hold them in as I made it all the way down to the alter. I ain't ruining my makeup! NOT TODAY SATAN! Jeremiah and I reached the end which made us stop and I gave him a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek which he returned before he shook Jacob's hand and put my hand into Jacob's grasp. Jeremiah put himself behind Jacob as he was his best man and I gave my flowers to Sunny to hold as she was my maid of honor and grabbed both of Jacob's hands as I heard the person who was officiating our marriage start talking. I stopped paying attention to him until he told us it was the start of our vows which Jacob was to go first. Jacob looked at me as he cleared his throat and started. "The first time I saw you Marisol was when I was about 4 and you were 3. We used to play in the pool behind my house all the time and splash each other. We grew up together pretty much as your mom was my mom's best friend. Jeremiah, You, and I would play house or princess and knights all the time" Jacob said which made all of let out laughs before he continued to speak " When you were about 8 your mom died of cancer and I stopped talking to you" Jacob said before wiping his tears away which made mine started to fall down my cheek hitting at my chin "I started to bully you." Jacob continued as he reached over and wiped my tears away with his hand as he kept his hand on my chin. "I was having a lot of family problems and couldn't take it making me go crazy and a horrible person to you. I hurt you so bad over and over and seeing you become mute and not talk to anyone anymore. It hurt to see you cry every time and cut yourself all over and cover yourself in so many articles. All because of me. I didn't know for sure what I was gonna do till I saw you walking home one day and thought maybe this would be my chance. That day I saved you and have been there since. I am so fucking thankful that you forgave me and let me be your always and forever. I will never forgive myself but I will always love you and our two children. You are my beautiful mute girl and I couldn't ask for anyone better." Jacob finished with a soft smile on his lips. I let go of his hands quickly and wiped my tears away and sniffled before grabbing his hands again and clearing my throat to start saying my vows. "The first time I laid eyes on you I thought we were gonna be best friends forever. We hung out all the time and talked all the time never getting bored of each other or the convo's we would have. I went through a lot in my life and I know I did but if it wasn't for you saving me that day I wouldn't be here standing in front of you. The man I love and want to marry with my two beautiful children and our amazing best friends. You complete me Jacob and I wouldn't ask for anyone else because your the only one I want. It's crazy to think we went through hell and back but we really did and I wouldn't change a damn thing about it for the world to not have you, Aspen, Saylor, Jeremiah, or Sunny not in it. You were my bully but I have forgiven you for it and will always love you and cherish you." I finished up my vow and heard Jacob let out a few sniffles before looking to the guy who looked over at Damien "May I have the rings please" He asked Damien which made our nephew walk over to him with his pillow and hand him the rings on top of it. The guy gave Jacob my ring and handed me Jacob's ring "Please exchange rings" He said which made me put Jacob rings on his ring finger before he did the same to me "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride" He said which made Jacob and I smile. Jacob leaned over and grabbed me making me dip and lean down to my face "I love you" Jacob whispered against my lips before crashing his lips onto mine. We heard a chorus of cheers and clapping as we continued to kiss a little. I was finally happy in life with my family, friends, and the one person who has completed my whole life.

Jacob..