Chapter Ten

Marisol P.O.V

Jeremiah and I pulled apart looking at each other as we did "Uhm... I'm sorry" Jeremiah said as he let go of me "It's okay" I said softly while rubbing my arm "Let's just forget that this happened" Jeremiah said while motioning with his fingers back and forth between us "Uhm ya" I said giggling at him "Well I'm gonna head out" Jeremiah said while grabbing his keys from the counter and walking towards my door pulling his shoes on "Oh by the way I'm having a party Friday. I was hoping you would come?" Jeremiah said looking at his fingers "Of course I'll be there Jeremiah. I am your best fucking friend." I said laughing "Yeah I know that!" Jeremiah said while giving me a side hug and a kiss on the cheek. He walked out of my house and made his way to his car starting it up and leaving my driveway. I ran upstairs grabbing my headphones and cellphone looking into my closet for my other skateboard and pulling it out walking back downstairs connecting my cellphone with my earbuds and putting them in blaring Run by BTS and leaving my house to the skatepark.

Sunny P.O.V

I felt down for the past few days with everything happening with Marisol and I felt like a horrible friend. I decided I was gonna head to the skate park to clear my head and maybe talk to Marisol later so I changed into some jean shorts and a long sleeved striped shirt before putting on my black converse and leaving my house with my skateboard skating towards the skate park. I was skated towards the skate park to see a small crowd in front of the half pipe, I kicked my board up and walked over to the crowd to see what they were yelling about to see Marisol doing tricks most girl's wouldn't be able to do or I atleast think they would be able to do. She finally caught a glimpse into the crowd locking eyes with me before she skated up to the top of the half pipe and kicking her board looking into the crowd who weren't clapping until I started clapping first and everyone joined. She smiled and bowed before pulling herself back up and jumping off the half pipe and making her way towards me taking out her headphones "You still pissed off at me or did you finally wipe your bloody vagina?" Marisol said while rubbing her neck looking at her feet which made me laugh "I was pissed you didn't tell me about anything with your dad" I said whispering the last part and walking away from the crowd with Marisol behind me "I get that but only one person knew about it and that's my best friend since I was in diapers Jeremiah. Speaking of Jeremiah he hosting a party on Friday you wanna come with me?" Marisol said as we sat on the table looking towards the park "Well fuck ya!" I yelled looking at her "Namjesus! Bitch chill!" Marisol said while giggling "HEY! Do not use Kim Namjoon's name in vain. That man is my husband. We will have a baby one day" I said while holding my chest looking off into the distances which made Marisol laugh at me "I missed you so much Sunny" Marisol said while giving me a side hug "I missed you too" I said back wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

*hey sorry guys. Kinda got writers block and im going through some deep shit right now so if it takes a bit for a chapter im sorry . Forgive me . Thank you for reading it means a lot ❤️❤️ ~Lexi~*