Chapter Nineteen

Sunny P.O.V

They rushed me in to a room when I got their and they made Jeremiah wait in the waiting room while they prepped me and the room itself "Is everything okay?" I asked while they put a oxygen mask on my face "We are gonna check the heart beat to see if their is one and how much you are dilated okay? How far along are you?" The nurse asked as she helped the doctor prep the machine to hear the babies heartbeat "7 months" I said as they found a heartbeat "The baby heartbeat sounds great" The nurse said as she removed the machine from my stomach and the doctor put my legs on the stir ups and started poking around inside my vagina "You are fully dilated. You can start pushing now" The doctor said while looking at me "I need Jeremiah in here" I yelled as I felt a contraction and start pushing with them. A nurse left to bring Jeremiah in as I continued to push with every contraction. "Fuck!" I yelled as I pushed again " I am so sorry" I said as the contraction left me for a few minutes "Baby!" I heard someone say as they rushed into the room realizing that it was Jeremiah as he came over grabbing my leg and holding my thigh up as the nurse who helped earlier held my other thigh. I felt another contraction and pushed again, this went on for about an hour pushing when a contraction would hit me "I can see the head" The doctor said still looking down at my vagina "I hate you so much!" I yelled at Jeremiah as I pushed again "You are crowning" The doctor said as he moved his hands next to my vagina just in case the baby came out "You are almost there baby! one more push!" Jeremiah said as I felt another contraction and I pushed again letting out a grunt as I did and I heard the baby's cry "It's baby boy" The doctor said as they put him on my stomach "My baby" I cried as I touched his little hands before they grabbed him so they could weigh him, suck out his nose and mouth, and wrapped him up giving him to Jeremiah as I had to push my placenta out. I delivered the placenta and was able to hold my son "Look at him" I said as I touched his little face hearing him making cooing sounds at me "Congratulations!" The nursing staff said as they cleaned up the room and themselves "What should we name him?" Jeremiah asked bending down to look at him and I "Shit I don't know" I said as I poked at the little boys cheek "How about Damien Malachi?" Jeremiah said while looking at me "I love it. Welcome to the world Damien Malachi" I said as I let Jeremiah take our son so I could clean myself up before we were transported to a different room.

We got up to our room that we were staying in for the night or so "You can tell Marisol and Jacob to come up if you would like?" I said as I laid on the softly as I was wearing a diaper with a ice pack in it to cool down my vagina from delivering a baby. Jeremiah nodded his head while taking out his phone dialing up one of them, I looked over to Damien sleeping in his little basket thing next to my bed and couldn't get over how he looked. I couldn't stop staring till I heard a knock on the door "It's open" I said which the door opened and in walked Mari and Jacob with balloons and a stuffed animal "Oh my good look at him" Mari said as she walked over to Damien and picked him up "What did you name him?" Mari asked me as she cradled him "Damien Malachi" Jeremiah said as he took the stuff from Jacob's hand putting them by the bed he would be sleeping in "Oh he is just precious" Mari said as she swayed a little with him before handing him over to Jacob to hold "How was labor and delivery?" Mari asked me sitting on the edge of my bed looking at me before looking over to Jacob holding Damien "It was a bitch and I am in a diaper but it was great to see my son" I said chuckling which Mari laughed with me as she continued to look at Jacob "Would you guys be the god parents?" Jeremiah asked Mari and Jacob as he walked over to me holding my hand "Of course!" Mari said jumping up and giving Jeremiah and I a hug "Yeah dude! of course" Jacob said as he passed Damien back to Mari.

Marisol P.O.V

It was getting late so we said our goodbyes leaving the hospital and getting into the car as Jacob left while Sunny was delivering to swap the bike for the car and made our way home talking about Damien, Sunny, and Jeremiah. I looked over to Jacob who was focused on the road "What if we tried for a kid?" I asked him as I fiddled with my fingers "I'd love too" Jacob said making contact with me while taking my hand giving it a kiss before paying attention back to the road. Jacob and I having kids shit that would be amazing I thought as I looked forward as Jacob drove into our driveway. We both got out of the car Jacob locking it behind him as we walked up to the front door unlocking it and walking in to see the whole house a wreck. I held onto Jacob's arm gripping it hard as he grabbed a baseball bat looking and checking the whole house not seeing anybody or anything stolen. The last place we check was the kitchen which was wrecked also but we saw a note on the counter which I picked up reading it out loud to Jacob.

Marisol, I hope you like how the house looks bitch. Yeah I'm out. And I know where you are at all times. How's the baby? I hope you get to see him one more time before I fucking kill you and your little boyfriend. Keep the doors locked ;).

~Dad.

I was scared shitless after I read the note and couldn't contain the tears that started to fall. Jacob came over and hugged me letting me sob into his chest "What are we gonna do?" I sobbed loudly as I gripped onto his hoodie "I'll call Jeremiah and see if we can stay the night at their place as they won't be home okay? Go upstairs and pack you and I bag while I call." Jacob said which I nodded as I sniffled. Jacob kissed my forehead before walking away making a call to Jeremiah and I walked upstairs to our bedroom packing Jacob and I bag quickly "Okay Jeremiah said we can and I'll call the cops quickly okay?" Jacob said as we both sat on the bed "Okay babe" I whispered back. Jacob kissed me on the lips letting his lips linger on mine for a little bit before breaking it and calling the cops.

We explained to the cops the house and the note which they figured must be connected with a jail break where some inmate's escaped. They told us to call if they see him which we both agreed to do and the cops left. We grabbed our bags and got into the car driving to Jeremiah and Sunny's to stay the night.