Chapter Sixteen

Marisol P.O.V

I woke up the next morning and looked over to my side and didn't see Jacob. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see Jacob down there making breakfast. "Morning baby" I said hugging him from behind and getting on my tip toes to kiss his neck. He turned around and lifted me up with ease and put me on the counter making me giggle as he did "Good Morning love" He said into my neck as he nipped at it while rubbing my hips which made me moan softly into his neck while wrapping my legs around his waist. Jacob started to bite at my neck while lifting my shirt up little by little before I finally took it off leaving me in just a thong and connected my lips to his harshly kissing his plump pink lips. Jacob started to rub the outside of my thong while pulling his lips away from mine to catch his breathe and watch me as my eyes started to roll to the back of my skull letting out low whimpers. Jacob got down on his knee's pulling my thong to the side and licking long strips up and down on my sex earning slightly louder moans to escape from my mouth "Ahhh" I said softly while tugging at his hair a bit making his face push against my sex a bit more making him tongue me down "Fuck" I whispered as I felt him stick his tongue into me tongue fucking my gumdrop "Awehh" I said while throwing my head back a little before I felt him pull away making me look down at him as his lips and chin were shining with my wetness "Fuck me now" I growled out which made Jacob smirk and stand up pulling his gray sweatpant's down and tease my sex with his tip "Just do it already" I said which made Jacob slam his dick into my sex which made me let out a yelp "Are you okay?" Jacob said stopping all motion and looking at me "Yeah just let me adjust" I said as I will never get used to his size. I finally gave him a slight nod letting him know to start his motion back up which he did bucking his hips up making him slam further into me "Fuck baby" Jacob moaned out as he started to thrust faster inside of me. I was letting moans out left and right "Fuck" I moaned out as he went faster and faster making that coil in the pit of my stomach burn more and more as he thrusted "Fuck you are so tight baby" he groaned as he thrusted harder making him completely disappear inside of me "Fuck my tight little cunt" I moaned out looking at him in the eye which made him groan louder and wrap his hand around my throat squeezing it hard making me gasp for air as I smiled at him "are you daddy's good little slut?" He moaned out as his thrusted started going into a speed I couldn't even explain "Yes daddy" I whimpered out as he tighten his grip around my throat "Baby I am about to cum" he said which made him let go of my throat and grab onto my legs lifting them up a little so he could drill me harder "Yes daddy cum in me daddy." I moaned out as my body started to tremble feeling the coil in my stomach about to explode "Cum for me princess" Jacob moaned out which made my coil instantly break making me moan out hard as my walls clenched around his dick making him grunt as he filled me up with his seed. He slowed his thrust's letting us ride out our high before he pulled out of me and pulled his sweatpants back up getting back to cooking breakfast "That was great" I said as I fixed my thong and grabbed my shirt pulling it back over my head and getting off the kitchen counter "I love you" Jacob said while looking at me which made me blush and give him a quick peck "I love you too" I said back as I watched him cook "Breakfast almost ready you horny bitches" I heard behind me which made Jacob and I turn around seeing Sunny and Jeremiah walking into the kitchen "You nasty's!" Jeremiah said while smirking at us "Sorry" I said while my face heated up and all Jacob could do was laugh which made me smack him in the back of the head "Ouch" He said as he rubbed his head and finished up breakfast "Here you go" Jacob said serving the plate of breakfast out so we could eat our breakfast.

Sunny P.O.V

I woke up to sounds coming from a different room which made me get up and put on some pants and going into the bathroom to pee before making me way downstairs to the kitchen with Jeremiah behind me "Did you hear them?" Jeremiah whispered to me as we walked towards the kitchen "Hell ya" I said back as we walked into the kitchen to see Jacob cooking breakfast and Mari watching him "Breakfast almost ready you horny bitches?" I said looking at them two as I made my way to the island which made both of turn to look at me "You nasty's!" Jeremiah said smirking at them as we both sat at the island. "Sorry" Mari said blushing which made Jacob laugh and Mari smack in the back of the head. I watched them in amusement before Jacob served us our plates of food. We continued to talk through breakfast before Jeremiah gave my stomach a kiss and walked upstairs to probably get ready for work which Jacob also did and followed him "how is it being pregnant?" Mari asked me she continued to eat her breakfast "It's okay. Feeling the kicks and punches are okay sometimes. They can be painful but its a weird feeling to be honest" I said chuckling thinking about it. I finished up my breakfast which Mari also did and came over to my stomach rubbing at it and bending down to kiss it "Why can't you come out already! I wanna spoil the shit out of my niece or nephew!" I gasped smacking Mari's hand "Ouch what the fuck?" she said looking at me "Don't you say it like that" I said looking at her "Oh my bad. I wanna spoil the fuck out of my niece or nephew" Mari said which made me wanna smack her again but she chuckled running away from me "Bitch" I whispered as I got up slowly and waddled my way upstairs to get ready for work.