Chapter Fourteen

Marisol P.O.V

I woke up to dim lights which made me rub at my eyes before looking over to my arm that had an I.V in it and the other with a cast around my wrist. I started to weep softly before I heard someone puking in the bathroom which made me lay back down and pretend I was asleep.

Jacob P.O.V

I came out of the bathroom to see Marisol still sleeping so I walked over to her brushing her hair out of her face and brushing her cheek softly with my fingers. "I'm so sorry Soul. I tried to save you by yelling at you to stop but you wouldn't listen. I didn't kiss that girl! she kissed me but you walked in on it which I know makes it look bad but I didn't kiss her back. You've been in a coma for a month pretty sure it's because you smacked your head pretty hard." I said sniffling while moving my hand to hers feeling her warm hand warming up my cold ones "Oh your gonna be a auntie. Crazy shit happened but Jeremiah and Sunny got together and she's pregnant. I chuckled thinking about our other two friends before looking at her face that was so calm and pinkish "Marisol I love you I mean I'm in love with you. I know I made mistakes and a lot of fucked up shit has happened between us but I'm sorry fuck I am so sorry" I said sobbing a little with tears falling down my cheek making me wipe them and sniffle. I kissed her hand before hearing a giggle which made me look up and see Mari laughing which made me smile big and cover her face in kisses "Oh my god you are awake" I said while continuing to kiss her face "Stop and yes I've been awake since you were throwing up in the bathroom" she said looking at me as I stopped kissing her and was looking at her also. I looked down "Are you making yourself?" Marisol asked me as I looked down at my shoes "Stop it's unhealthy" she said while pulling my chin up to look at her in the eyes which made me nod and fill my eyes with more tears "Aw babe" she said while opening her arms which made me cuddle into them sitting on the bed and her shushing me as I sobbed softly. We heard a knock on the door so I quickly wiped my tears "It's open" I yelled softly for whoever it was when it opened revealing a nurse "Ahh you are awake. I'll be getting the doctor" she said smiling at us "Thank you" Marisol said back before the nurse left the room.

Marisol P.O.V

The nurse left the room to find my doctor "So Sunny and Jeremiah huh?" I said trying to change the subject which made Jacob look at me with eyes that were swollen "Yeah they slept together at Jeremiah's party and Sunny found out she was pregnant about two weeks ago. They also live together" Jacob said sniffling and chuckling while looking at my surprised face "What the fuck else did I miss?" I chuckled "Uhm I kinda moved into your house so I could pay your bills" Jacob said while looking down at his fingers. I felt my eyes prick with tears but before I could respond the doctor walked in "Ms. Nelson! Good morning!" the doctor said while putting his clip board down and coming over to me which made Jacob move from my bed "Good morning" I said back while sitting up more in bed "Let me take a quick look at you and run a few more test and if everything is clear than you should be able to go home today" the doctor said while coming over to me and checking me out before a nurse came in to run a few test of me "I'll get these to the lab and I'll be back later" the nurse said while packaging up everything and leaving the room with the doctor. I looked over to Jacob "Did you pack me clothes?" I said while standing up slowly letting the numb feeling come and go as I tried walking little by little using my bed to get used to it after a month of not being on my feet "Duh" Jacob said while walking over to it grabbing out an outfit and shoes "Thanks" I said as I grabbed the outfit with my hand that was free from my I.V and walked over to the bathroom grabbing the poles as I did it "Do you need help?" Jacob asked me which I thought about it before answering "Yeah I wanna take a shower can you help?" I asked as I grabbed out a bag to wrap my arm in so the cast doesn't get wet and had Jacob help me get undressed before he ran my water and helped me do my daily routine pretty much before helping me get dressed into a sweatshirt, leggings, and socks. Jacob helped me walk back into the room "Ms. Nelson" a nurse said while walking into my room as Jacob helped me sit in bed "Everything came back clear so you can go home. I'll go over everything with you quickly about your cast and head before I need you to sign things and you can go" The nurse said with a smile which I returned and nodded my head while she sat down next to me and explained everything to me which was a lot about what I should do with my arm, taking n easy, and that I would need to be helped around for awhile and to do rehab on my wrist after they switch my cast. I signed my papers and the nurse left leaving Jacob and I alone "Well looks like I'll be depending on you" I said to him as he grabbed a pair of my jordans out and came over to me sitting on the ground to help me put them on "Yeah well what are boyfriend's for" Jacob said looking at me as he laced my shoe. I blushed while he tied my other Jordan and helped me to stand up grabbing my bag and discharge papers before we walked out of the hospital to his car. We got into the car making sure to put my bag into the backseat and him helping me put my seatbelt on as I barley could with my cast as I was getting used to it. He started up the car letting whatever tune through the speakers boom the bass and drove back to my house.

Sunny P.O.V

Jeremiah and I were decorating Mari's house when Jacob had called saying that they were being released from the hospital which made me jump for joy "Mari is being released" I said to Jeremiah as I hung up the phone. Jeremiah wrapped his arms around my little belly that didn't ever show a bump yet "This look's beautiful babe" Jeremiah whispered into my ear and he swayed us a little "Thanks baby doll" I said back giving his lips a quick peck before we heard keys jingling in the door which told us that they were home. Jeremiah and I hid behind the couch waiting for them to walk in which we jumped out yelling "SURPRISE!" Marisol looked surprise and held her chest with a casted arm before smiling big "Thank you" she said while Jacob helped her to walk over to us "I've missed you both" she said while rubbing my stomach "We missed you" I said back as I opened my arms and hugged her which she returned the hug before she slowly walked over to Jeremiah who had his arm opened and she slapped in the face "Ow what in the fuck shit was that for?" he said while rubbing his cheek "That's for getting my best friend pregnant" Marisol said before giving him a hug and looking at the decorations and food "Thank you guys! This looks amazing" She said while using Jeremiah as support "Don't thank us. Thank your boo! He's the one who put us on this" I said while pointing to Jacob "Thank you babe" Marisol said while walking slowly over to Jacob and giving him a kiss "Youre welcome!" Jacob said after they broke the kiss "Let's get this party started!" I said as I turned on some music and we enjoyed the rest of the day with our best friend.