Chapter TwentyTwo

Marisol P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to a empty bed and the shower going which told me Jacob was taking a shower. I got out of bed and grabbed an outfit for Jacob and I laying it on the bed and walking into the bathroom taking my clothes off and putting them into the dirty hamper and getting into the shower with him. I wrapped my arms around the tall naked man "Good morning love" Jacob said as he washed his hair "Good morning babe" I said back as I let him finish and give me a quick peck on the lips "I put clothes out for you" I said while Jacob got out putting a towel around his waist "Thanks babe" he said while walking out of the room into the bedroom. I did my daily routine before going back into the bedroom to change into my outfit "Sunny and Jeremiah get home today" Jacob said while tying up his shoes "You right!" I said as I put on my socks "Why don't you go visit them? I gotta run a few errands for the house" Jacob said getting up from the bed "Okay babe." I said as I laced up my tennis shoe "I love you babygirl" Jacob said kissing my cheek as he grabbed his car keys "I'll see you at Jeremiah's" Jacob said as he walked out of the room and out of the house. I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs grabbing a snack on my way out of the house, I got into my car letting it cool down as it was hot as balls outside and plugging my phone into aux letting Dance Off by Macklemore blare through my speakers and texting Jeremiah to let him know I'm heading to his place. Jeremiah texted me back telling me that they would be home soon as they are just changing and packing Damien up which gave me a idea. I backed out of my driveway and started heading to the store to grab some decorations for Jeremiah and Sunny's place.

I finished decorating their house when I heard a knock on the door so I opened the door to see Jacob their with flowers "Am I late?" Jacob said as I opened the door wider for him to walk into "They are on their way home right now" I said back as I fixed the confetti that was hanging on the stairwell "Okay cool" Jacob said as he watched me fix the confetti when we heard the door being unlocked which was the signal that Jeremiah and Sunny were home. Jacob and I hid behind the couch quickly while we heard the front door open "Welcome home Damien" Jeremiah said which made Jacob and I stand up quickly "Surprise!" Jacob and I both yelled which made Sunny jump and look around at the decorations "Aweee thank you!" Sunny said with tears coming down her cheek "Well of course" Jacob said as he handed Sunny the flowers "Welcome home little man" Jacob said grabbing the car seat from Jeremiah's hand and bringing it over to the couch. Sunny put the flowers in water quickly before joining us in the living room "How are you feeling?" I asked Sunny as I cradled my nephew in my arms "I mean it still hurts to poop a little and my vagina feels like wings flapping in the air but i'm fine" ( Felt this exact thing after I gave birth. My vagina felt loose as all fuck lmfao )  Sunny said which made all of us laugh a bit at her answer. We talked, ate lunch, and cooed at Damien for a few hours "We got you guys a pack n play for you to use until we set up his nursey" Jacob said while bouncing Damien a little in his arms "You guy's don't have to" Jeremiah said while Sunny nodded with him "You really don't" she added which made Jacob and I shake our heads "No we do because you guys don't have much and we love to help. We can stop by in the next couple of days and help set up his nursey and get you a crib" Jacob said which made Jeremiah and Sunny tear up a little "We can't thank you guys enough" Sunny said while giving me a hug "You don't have to. Damien came early and it's the least we can do while you heal and Jeremiah works" I said into her ear as I rubbed her back. We broke the hug and sat down brainstorming idea's for Damien room for another few hours before Jacob and I decided to head home. I got up giving Damien to Jeremiah "I love you" I said to him and Damien as I gave Damien a kiss on the head and giving Jeremiah a hug and a kiss on the cheek "We love you too" Jeremiah said back while we broke the hug and I gave Sunny a quick hug exchanging I love you's. Jacob did the same thing while I packed up my purse and grabbed my keys "I'll see you at home. I gotta grab stuff for dinner okay?" I said to Jacob as he was in front of his car "Okay I love you" He said to me as he got into his car " I love you too" I said back before getting into my car and driving towards the store to grab dinner stuff.

I left the store with stuff to make spaghetti and headed home texting Jacob to let him know I was on my way home. I finally pulled into the driveway and turned off my car grabbing the food and heading into the house. I put the stuff away into the kitchen "Jacob" I yelled as I walked to the stairs where I saw rose petals on the ground leading to the bathroom so I followed them to see Jacob sitting on the edge of the tub filling it up with water "Baby what is this?" I said as I dropped my purse on the bathroom counter "Go ahead and get in. There is an outfit and robe for you to put on after. Just follow the rose petals okay?" Jacob said while turning off the water and getting up "Okay babe" I said confused but gave him a quick kiss before he left the room and let me relax in the tub for awhile. I felt my muscles relax entirely as I laid in the tub for awhile and played with the bubbles "What is this man up to?" I said softly to myself as I thought about different events or holidays but nothing came to mind so I washed up and got out drying myself off letting my curls be free from my ponytail. I walked over to the bathroom closet to see an outfit in it, a pair of black heels, and a robe "This really?" I said holding up the bra and thong as a smirk played on my lips. I quickly changed into the outfit bra, thong, and robe and put on the heels before looking at myself in the mirror "Makeup" I said outloud as I put on some eyeliner and some liquid lip and puffing my hair a little as I felt I looked good enough and walked out of the bathroom following the petal's all the way into the bedroom where they lead to the bed that had a big heart made of petals and a ring box on it. I looked around looking for Jacob but didn't see him "Jacob?" I said waiting to see if he would pop up but he didn't so I picked up the ring box and opened it to see a simple but beautiful ring with a light blue diamond in it. I cup my hand as I let out a gasp and felt tears slowly leave my eyes down my cheeks "Will you marry me?" I heard behind me and saw Jacob kneeling down on one knee. I felt like I couldn't speak so I nodded my head as Jacob jumped up and put the ring on my finger "I love you Soul" Jacob said while grabbing my head making me look up at him as he wiped away the tears "I love you too" I said back leaning into his hand a little and kissed me. We started making out and it led to the bed which led to all the clothes coming off and us sealing the engagement with a night of pure bliss.