3- Vampire king!!!

Chapter 3- Vampire king!!!

Crystal's POV

I quickly got out of the limo with my head cast down to hide my blush but my unusually pale skin was no help in hiding the vibrant pink. Many familiar scent assaulted my nostrils, I looked up questioningly and froze as everyone in the clan was standing there with an equally shocked face.

"Why is everyone gathered here?" I asked no one in particular. I could feel tomato head exit the vehicle and stood behind me.

"Umm, we were waiting for the King." Joshua answered, he was one of the trios who bullied me outside of school and was chasing me yesterday.

Instantly, I noticed the dark sky and glistening moon. The last time I checked it was afternoon, how long were we in the limo?

"Am I suppose to wait out here with the clan, sir." I bowed slightly to the clan leader when a chuckle resounded beside me.

I elbowed tomato head in the side, "Oh hush, he's the clan leader."

Gasps fill the area making me lookup. Everyone looked at me horrified while some were smirking at me as though they will finally see me dead.

"Jeez woman, why are you so violent?" The over six feet grown man whined like a six year old.

"B-b-but the vampire king is right there." He pointed behind me at tomato head standing behind me. Nobody told you, pointing is rude?

"This idiot?" I raised a brow, pointing behind me while looking between the clan and my beloved.

My face turned blank before I chuckled. Him? Vampire king? That's a joke. I knocked him out with one hit. Though, he had a powerful aura around him and can walk in the sun. He healed faster than a clan leader...

"You're really the king, aren't you." He nodded, giving me a confirmation I didn't want. I should have known, how stupid of me to ignore the obvious signs.

"You couldn't tell me that early." I deadpanned, I knocked out the Vampire king.

"You looked too cute all snuggled up against me." He teased, you want to play fine.

"Could say the same when I knocked you out." I rolled my eyes, not interested in continuing this conversation.

"You caught me by surprise."

"You should have been more aware and I told you to put me down," I argued, taking a step towards him as he did the same.

"You were going to run away from me."

"We were going to the same place. You were bound to see me again."

"I don't care, I wanted you near me." He countered.

In defeat, I tried to back away but his arms encircled my waist and pulled me flat against him. A throat cleared behind us breaking our little stare off. I noticed I'm becoming less aware of my surroundings when I'm around him.

"Your highness, would you like me to show you your room?" Christina asked seductively, eyes trained on my beloved suggestively.

"Use your brain, Christina." I rolled my eyes, it was quite obvious I just came of his limo so take a second to think already.

"How dare you speak to me that way, Crystal?" she gasped, she glared at me before her behavior took a 180° changed when she turned to my beloved, "What do you say, your majesty?"

"No thanks. I will be staying with Crystal." Claire glared daggers at me, I wasn't the one that rejected your offer. Wait...

"Say what now?" I turned in his arms. I was caught off guard but it's to be expected, who wants to separate from their beloved after meeting.