9- Murderous

Chapter 9- Murderous

Crystal's POV

"So what's the deal with the hottie at table six. He has been here from this morning and he hasn't taken his eyes off you, not once." Jasmine observed not too pleased at the stalkerish behavior.

"It's fine, he's actually my boyfriend." She turned to me skeptically.

"I missed one day of work and this is what happened!" She stated disbelievingly.

"It only happened yesterday when I got off from my shift so you haven't missed much," I informed, looking at Allakide who continued with an unwavering gaze. I hope this was normal for recently beloveds.

"Really, I'm happy for you!" She exclaimed, "You finally growing up and having your first boyfriend."

"Oh hush up, it's not such a big deal." Please don't hear that, please don't hear that, please don't hear that. Who am I kidding, he has enhanced hearing. I could practically feel the smug smirk on his face but I refused to look.

"So how long have you been dating again?"

"Since yesterday."

"How long have you known him?"

"Since yesterday."

I could hear a short muffled laugh come from Allakide before I was reintroduced to Jasmine's tray. Jasmine continued to hit me in the head with the silver tray but thankfully only Allakide can see because of his seating location.

"Ow ow ow ow ow ow." I stated blandly with each hit, not affected.

"Great now I have to fix this once again. Why you have to have such a damn hard head?" She said staring at the dent in tray like it is it's fault that it can't hurt my head.

"Come on let's go put that down." I looped our hands, skipping to the back.

The manager looked up at us and saw the dented tray in Jasmine's hands. "Jasmine when are you gonna give up on that, Crystal's head is way to thick for that but don't worry I'll get a new tray for you, one like for Crystal's. Maybe then you won't dent the tray."

"What no, I can't manage that thing. It embedded itself in the floor." She exclaimed looking at the tray I held easily at my side like it was a murder weapon. It could be one.

"Hmm that's true, just stop trying to break Crystal's head you just gonna break the tray instead." She said lazily already turning to her paperwork. These are the few moments I actually see her doing paper work. I don't know if she do them another time or she is fast at them but whatever it is, she always around the cafe managing something or just supervising.

"Oh Crystal who's that boy that have being staring at you for the last five hours?" She exclaimed like a school girl, here we go.

"He's just my boyfriend-"

"That she met yesterday." Manager didn't acknowledge her statement, she was too caught up on boyfriend.

"Young love, isn't it just beautiful." She was practically glowing, like she does every time it comes to love.

"I'm out of here before she starts planning your wedding." Jasmine mused, completely serious.

"I'm coming." We both silently slipped away from Manager while she was in her fangirling of love.

Ping

"I'll take that one, I come off in few minutes anyways." I decided, walking to the door.

"Welcome, master." I bowed, I could feel greedy eyes on my chest. Ugh not this kind again and to think it was going so good without one for few days. At least they just look and don't touch.

"Please follow me, master." I lead him to the available table in front of Allakide.

"What may I get you, master?" Feeling the perverted gaze on my rear, the tingles that rushed over my body for a second easily gave off the owner of the gaze.

"I would like the....." He started calling dishes after scanning the menu laid on the table. All I could say was this guy has a huge appetite, almost rivalling mine.

"It will be ready in few minutes, master." I bowed, turning only to feel a slap on my butt and I know fair well that was by no means Allakide.

"I like it when you call me-"

"Don't you dare finish that." Allakide aura morphed to dark, deadly and captivating. Okay, maybe the last part was just me since everyone else seems ready to run out of the cafe.

"-master, it would be perfect if you were under me." He bit his lip looking me up and down, straight up ignore the murderous guy a table away from him.

"Maybe we can grab a drink after this?" He kissed the back of my hand like he didn't just slap my ass. The desire to drain him and watch the light in his eyes slowly dull was never as strong as now. I stared at him blankly.

"Unless you are interested in broken bones and bruised skin, I think you want to knock on another door." I calmly spoke, trying to pull my hand out of his warm almost hot ones, his grip tightened. 

"Come on babe, I know you will love it when you're und-" Just as I pulled my hand from his, Allakide grabbed his wrist.

"Please refrain from touching what's not yours."

"And she's yours?" He scoffed, scanning Allakide. Although Allakide was taller, this human was bulky allowing his muscles to make up for his brain.

"Yes," The man groaned as a crack gently caress my ears, before looking palely at his dislocated wrist. I chuckled, he could pass as a vampire with this pale hue.

"Oh my bad," Allakide said in a sickly sweet tone, fixing his wrist with familiar ease. "Enjoy your meal and ensure you give her a nice tip for dealing so nicely with your disgusting attitude." He finished with a seemingly friendly pat on the back but the wincing of the man told me otherwise.

I continued walking to the back to give the order to the chefs. I found Manager at the curtains, that prevent the costumers from seeing in but it's usually left slightly open, giggling.

"What's wrong, manager?" I asked concerned, maybe I should send her to the hospital.

"He's so possessive it's adorable and the way he did all that somehow with a sweet smile and voice but with just enough malice to show he wasn't playing." She continue giggling like she have seen an awesome scene from a romance movie.

"I have to go give this to the chefs," I stated.

"No need Hun, the guy hurriedly put some cash on the table and practically sprint out the door." She giggled, does she realized she just lost a customer?

"O-okay, uhm c-can I talk to Allakide until another customer comes." I requested, playing with my hands.

"Of course Hun but I prefer if you call him around here than talk out there around the other customers." She giggled, smiling brightly.

"Thank you."

"No problem." She waved it off, heading to her office. I turned only to find Allakide there in all his majestic glory.

"You wanted to talk to me about something?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Not anything specific," I looked to the side, my cheeks flushed a rosy pink at the memory of his morning. "How are you now?"