11- Territorial, not jealous

Chapter 11- Territorial, not jealous

Crystal's POV

The ride was silent, it's been two hours since we started the drive and unfortunately six more to go. Not a sound was said creating a rather boring atmosphere. Allakide made no move to change that as he stared aimlessly at the passing plots of lands.

"I'm bored." I groaned, staring at him pointedly. He gave me a side eye glance before chuckling.

"And what should I do about that, m'lady?" I released a purr like growl at his acknowledgement while gazing at him. Opposite to my unfazed expression, my brain stalled in horror at the sound that emitted from my chest. What the hell was that?!

A calloused hand gently enclosed my chin, drawing my eyes to his. "Hmm you like the name, kitten?"

I breathed out a blissfully sigh, my body was enwrapped in a bubble of pleasure for few second before I shook my head and pulled out of his grip. "I am not a kitten. I am a strong ferocious tiger."

He smiled teasingly, "You look like an angry little kitten to me."

I glared at him, "Well this kitten bites."

"Sure you do." He chuckled, legs spread and elbow resting on his lap supporting his chin looking quite comfortable.

"I can, that's what my fangs are for." I groaned out, fisting the seat getting agitated by his teasing. His position left his neck open for my eyes to feast on, quite a distraction.

"Where I don't see any? Do they even do an effective job?" He question leaning towards me, that teasing smirk never leaving his luscious lips.

"I'll show you." I always been an impulsive girl, there was nothing fast enough to stop me from burying my released fangs into the pale neck of the  King, nothing.

He let out a gasp, gripping my waist. His blood was cold. Refreshing and sweet as it flowed my tongue. I moaned out at the intoxicating liquid filling my mouth. How long has it been since I last drank blood? Too long. In my blissful state, it went unnoticed when he shifted me to his lap for better access.

His pleased groans made the sweet nectar dancing against my tongue, drummed in excitement. The mist around my mind slowly dissolved and I could separate my greedy lips from this sweet drug. Yet Allakide grunt in displeasure, my eyes noticed his hazed ones.

His hands danced along my expose waist as lips followed suit with my lips. I could taste a hint of mint coating his slippery muscle, stimulating a moan from my pouty lips. Our ambiguous atmosphere was parted by a ringing of bell, we parted breathless.

Beside Allakide was a remote, he took hold of it and pressed a green button, "Yes, Jackson?"

"Sorry to interrupt you sir," my face flushed at that response,"I stopped at a diner I thought Ms Snow would like something to eat."

My eyes sparkled at the mention of eating, "Thanks Jackie!!"

Allakide released the button and turned to me, "Jackie?"

"What can't I give him a nickname too?" I looked up at him innocently.

"No you can't." He said with finality, I chuckled. Whatever you say, your highness.

I chuckled once more and opened the door before slamming it shut. "I thought we reached the diner already!!" I exclaimed.

"Actually his turning into the parking lot now." His warm gaze was heavy in amusement, what's so entertaining about me almost falling out of a moving limo.