10- Moving

Chapter 10- Moving

Crystal's POV

"We have to leave." Allakide announced, steadily.

I turned from the door and looked at his muscular back facing me, "Why?"

He assessed the chill room I took us to, "My objective was to find my mate and I have found you, my love. I need to return to the kingdom as soon as possible. I feel uneasy leaving my kingdom vulnerable like this."

"I understand." I replied dejectedly, I don't like leaving the cafe on such a short notice. It might set Manager back.

"I'm sorry, love but you can always visit after you settle into the kingdom." He caressed my cheek in a gentle way surprising for his strong arms and enhanced strength. It was hard to control your strength yet he does it so effortlessly.

"Really?" I looked up at him with sparkling eyes, beloveds specifically the male doesn't let their other half go far from them.

"With me and some guard's of course." I chuckled, that sounds about right.

"Ok, I'll go inform Manager of my leave." I looked down, it's hard it felt like home here.

"Do you want me to come with you?" He rubbed my arm comfortingly, concern embedded in his voice.

"No I'm fine." I turned to go find Manager in her office.

"Oh Crystal, can I help you with something?" She looked up at me from her desk at the center of the room.

"Uhm, I have to move to another state." I rushed out, clenching the front of my uniform.

After a pregnant silence, "Are you in any trouble?"

I quickly looked up, "No!"

"Okay, when will you leave?"

"Tomorrow." I informed looking back at the white tiled floor sadly.

"Alright." She sighed out, I looked up.

"Alright? That's it?"

"Yeah alright."

"No questions?" I stared at Manager cautiously, confused as to what her reaction imwas.

"Crystal, I know you wouldn't leave unless you had to. You're very selfless at times so I will support you in this decision I'm sure it's the same for the girls." She smiled, teary eyed. That was unexpected.

"Thank you, Manager." I sniffed, pulling her in a hug. She was surprised at first but quickly returned the embrace.

"You have my number call whenever you need me I'll come right over and I will visit when I can." I gushed out with tears, completely serious.

"Yeah I know, alright don't let me take up your time. Go tell the girls the news." She gently pushed me to their direction.

Only a few customers were here and they were already served so everyone was in the break room chatting. Announcing my departure, they wished me good luck but Jasmine was nowhere nearly happy at it, not that I expected her to be but I did expect her to attempt to take up my tray to hit me.

Bang!

I looked wide eyes as she took up the tray in one fluid move before it buried itself into the floor when she couldn't hold up it's weight so easily. She grumbled at the tray and marched over to me before laying her slaughter on my head with her hands instead.

"Why are you leaving me, you silly girl?!" She shouted, tears falling painfully from her glistening eyes with each hit on to my precious head.

"I don't have any other option, it has to be done. I'm sorry!" She abruptly stopped her assault and pulled me into a tight embrace.