12- Doppelganger

Chapter 12- Doppelganger

Crystal's POV

Two hours have passed since we got back on the road and I had taken a seat a little away from Allakide but for the past 10 minutes he was tensed.

"What's the problem?"

"We're near werewolves territory." He simply states, staring off into the woods.

"How close?" I haven't stepped a foot outside the clan territory so don't really know anywhere.

"If you step into the woods on my side, you will be on their territory."

"So we aren't on good terms with wolves I presume." I mused, watching the beautiful trees pass by and open plots took their place.

He relaxed, "Well we aren't on a bad term but we are working towards having peace among most of the species."

"I see, hopefully, it works out alright." I pleasant scent float to my nose making me hummed in delight.

"Do you smell that?" I looked towards Allakide.

"You mean the soaps?"

"I don't know, is it?" I questioned curiously, it smells so good.

"Yeah, it's probably that you're smelling, come here." He invited, I fumbled with my fingers.

"But suppose I bite you again?" I looked to the side, my face heating up.

Since I came back in the limo I had kept my distance to Allakide's displeasure. I felt conflicted, I didn't know if I wanted to sink my teeth in his supple skin or avoid him. In addition, that bite should have marked him but it didn't happen, oddly but I'm kind of relieved because with the mark comes hunger both for lust and Bloodlust and I don't think I'm ready for the lust part.

"I wouldn't mind if you do actually I'd love it if you do." I sent him a look. "I mean I won't let you slip so far."

"Just come, I only want to show you the building." Can't he just point it out from there, there are windows up here too.

"Fine." Hesitantly, I sat beside him and looked out the window.

"That three-story White Building is Floral Cleanse. It opened about three years ago and I never actually purchased from there though."

"Why not it smells so good?"

"Because I was informed it's run by a wolf and most wolves don't get along with vamps so I just avoid it." He explained. "Plus I can purchase soaps and these stuffs in the kingdom."

"Oh well, pull over," I stated seriously.

"Why?"

"Because I want to purchase some of their products, they smell really good," I explained, my eye glistened in excitement.

"I don't think that's a good idea, wolves don't like vamps." He tried to talk me out of it, that's a chance I'm willing to take these smell absolutely divine.

"Well it's good I didn't ask for you thought, now pull over," I replied, I'm getting some of those products one way or the other.

He stared at me for a few seconds before sighing, "Fine, Jackson pull over at Floral Cleanse."

"But sir I thought that was owned by a wolf." Jackson sounded confused, I don't see the big deal. We are in a human town on unclaimed territory, we are free to do business here too.

"It is but your queen wants to purchase their products." Allakide sighed out, we turned into the parking lot and I skipped out of the limo.

The building was painted white with colorful vines along its walls. There was a wall-length glass window and doors on the first floor giving a sneak peek of inside. There were shelves stacked with beautifully packaged soaps and body washes and other hygienic products.