13- Changing

Chapter 13- Changing

Crystal's POV

"Hello, I'm Nevaeh Darkhart and I'm not a Doppelganger." She stood, greeting us. Allakide was still tensed and wouldn't relax.

"Yeah sorry, it just popped out. I'm Crystal Snow and this here is Allakide." I replied, shaking her hand. Sudden sparks ran the length of my body before disappearing.

Our eyes widen and we stared at each other confused. The cashier was right she was pretty small maybe around 5'1 to 4'11. I blinked and came out of my thoughts.

"I wanted to talk to you about the custom-made bath soaps." She gestured to the chair and I had a seat while Allakide refused and stayed standing on guard.

"Ah yes, there is a pamphlet before you, it includes the company telephone number and email." I grabbed one before starting.

"I'm not here about the scent yet, It's my first time going to try them but I like my bath soaps in different shapes," I explained, she nodded.

"Alright if that's the case feel free to contact the number when you decide on which soap shape you want to alter. You have the option to collect it or have it delivered but there is a delivery fee."

"I want it delivered, I will be living a few hours from here and I doubt the big guy over there will let me come." I chuckled, pointing towards Allakide who hadn't stopped keeping an eye out for anything.

She glanced up at him, "Newly Beloveds?"

"Yes!" I grinned, she was nice, expressionless but professional.

"Congratulations." She smiled, I don't see what's the deal with vamps and wolves now but then again she's the only one I met so can't really say anything.

"By the way, do you have any ideas how we look so alike?" I inquired, staring at her silver hair. That is not a common feature but she doesn't have blue eyes.

"Coincidences." She shrugged, I take it that she doesn't talk much.

"I don't believe in coincidences." Allakide voiced out, assessing Nevaeh.

I glared at him, "why are you staring?" He shouldn't be aware that staring was rude

He smirked in amusement, "Just wandering thoughts."

"Anyways, thank you for your time Ms. Darkhart." I ended, dragging Allakide out of there.

Dragging him through the store I realize the large number of girls staring at my beloved. I couldn't contain the snarl I sent at them before passing by and out the door. I hurriedly pushed us into the limo and breathe a sigh of relief, feeling exhausted, I rested my head in his lap. It only took few minutes before I was in deep slumber.

*********

"Wake up! God you're killing me, get up! Just wake up Crystal." I woke with a start.

A groan got my attention, Allakide had his head lolled back onto the seat. He was sweating, eyes squeezed shut as he gritted his teeth and gripped the seat.

"What's wrong?!" I leaned towards him.

"Move your hand and move away from me." He forced out, huh?

"What?" I asked shocked, I looked at my hand and snatched it away from his lap.

"Move."

I get up and go to the other end of the limo dejected. "Did I do something wrong?"

He seemed to relaxed a little, he took the remote and wind down all the windows. "No, it's your scent."

Instinctually, I sniffed myself, "Do I smell bad?"

Allakide started at me with slight disbelief in his eyes, "No, God no." He groaned, wiped his face tiredly.

"Silvia, your scent started to change. You smell so delectable." His fingers parted, red eyes glowed darkly filled with a desire I wasn't very familiar with.

"You were okay with my scent before and now you are having trouble with it?"

"Your scent was fine then but now it's so alluring. It's almost as though it's changing."

"Changing??"

"Yeah ever since..." He trailed off, thoughtfully.

"Ever since what?" I pushed.

"Since you met Nevaeh," He stated, it looks as if his mind was running a mile.

"Okay." I slowly said, kind of lost here.

"Your scent is becoming so dark, hypnotic, seductive, how is that even possible? It just makes me want to devour you whole. Disgusting thoughts, disgusting thoughts, what disgusting thoughts ugh?!" Allakide chanted but I don't think it's doing what he wants.

My eyes zone in on his Adam apple bobbing with each word and groan, my mouth watered at the sight of his neck displaying for me as he threw his head back. I could smell the sweet cold nectar floating under that delightful layer of skin. Like aromas dancing along with the Spring breeze, his scent waft to my nose.

His words slowly drowned out but his voice hummed a hypnotic tone in my ears. I felt myself being drawn to the clench of his biceps, the wide canvas of his chest blank for my hands to paint with my touch. His lap was the throne that I wanted to claim.

I couldn't process his questions as I stalked to him, Crystal blue eyes connected firmly with his dark ones. I claimed my throne, knees bent on the seats, resting alongside his hips.

I leaned towards his neck seeking out the narcotic callings of the liquid running through his veins before I could taste the sweet nectar, I was slammed onto the seat. Allakide hovered over me, breathing heavily.

"Crystal?" I blinked.

"Yes." My voice sounded so seductive and sultry to even my ears, what's happening?

"You got to resist the temptation, kitten." My eyes glazed out at the euphoric feeling that flood my body for a second.

"That's not gonna happen if you keep calling me that." I breathe out, my chest moving in a fast rhythmic pattern.

"Sorry." He whispered, resting his head against the seat and my shoulder.

His unsteady breaths flushed against my shoulder, sending my heart dancing to the wild beat of prowess. Singing the same tune, a fire lit my veins alive, thrumming wildly with what I could only explain as intoxicated desire. My mind was delirious with his scent, I couldn't tell heads from tails of this situation.  The hypnotic beat slowly with Allakide's breathing and my mind cleared, he lift off me and distanced himself from me in a restrained manner. His embrace was immediately missed.

Facing the seat, the leather seat felt cold against my skin a very welcoming feeling on my hot body. Everywhere ached in want: my gums from my erected fangs, my ovaries were screaming and throwing a tantrum. My whole body was buzzing and shivering in want. It was a pleasurable pain I never experience, one I wasn't sure I wanted.

I was confused, without a mark why did this happen. So many filled my mind, uncaringly enticing a headache. Everything was racing in my body and my best remedy was sleep, I forced myself back into unconsciousness away from the tremors of my body and the buzzing of cells in my blood.