16- Whatever my beloved wants she sall get

Chapter 16- Whatever my beloved wants she shall get

Crystal's POV

Now that I think about it, 'I'm nothing more than a misfit that seems more like a human than a vampire'. Did I just insult myself? Probably.

I shrugged and strolled towards the comfy looking bed. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sleep," I answered not looking at him, running my hand against the bed I could feel the softness.

"Thought you would have asked where you're sleeping." He muttered, I think he had seen situations like that but I guess I don't follow the norm.

"Well if you don't want to sleep with me, your issue. All I know is that I'm taking this bed. Goodnight." I muttered, snuggling up to the sheets.

"It's morning."

I glared at him, "Did I say anything when you fell asleep in the kitchen?"

"Well, you didn't get a chance to." I blankly stared at this guy before throwing a pillow at his head. Surprisingly it let him hit him but his next words annoyed me for whatever reason.

"Feel better now." He smirked cheekily, I think it's the smirk.

"Get out."

"It's my room! Well, ours but still, you can't kick me out like that." Is this the same stonehearted vampire king people whispered about? A man that doesn't smile and kills without a blink of an eye? This does not match at all.

I huffed and turned my back to him, "I don't want to talk to you?" I muttered into the sheets that covered up to my nose.

A second later coldness seeped through the sheets from a large hand and firmly turned me towards him. Now trapped in a blanket burrito, I blinked leisurely at his sharp defined face.

"Why not?"

"I don't know I just don't feel like it!" I whined, it came out a bit muffled due to the sheet but it was still understandable.

He examined my face or rather my eyes before humming an agreement and turned to walk out the room. I got distracted by his back looking especially fine in that black dress shirt. My eyes widen and quickly get out of my restraints, throwing the bed sheet up, and rushed towards the childish King.

He firmly grasped the doorknob without hesitation, opening the door. Using my speed, in the blink of an eye, I was by him. I slammed the door shut and turned him around.

"Why are you leaving?" I asked upset, staring up into his dark eyes.

He looked at my small palm pressing him against the door before staring me in my eyes. "You turned your back to me and said you don't want to talk to me. I assumed you didn't want me here."

I huffed my cheeks staring to the side silently, what can I say in my defense to that? "You didn't have to go assume or listen to me."

"Whatever my beloved wants she shall get. You want me to stop talking to you I will." He cupped my cheek, gazing deeply into my eyes. "This all happened really fast, so if you need space and time to adjust I will give it to you. I much rather that than you been overwhelmed and attempt to run from me."

That's sweet but what on earth is this guy talking about? Run? If anyone's doing the running it will probably be him. But these thoughts shall remain to me.

"And that happens I can't restrain myself from locking you up in this room with me for eternity." His eyes darkened as he uttered those words, I wonder how crazy it would seem if I want to run away just to see that reaction.

I rolled my eyes, "Sleep with me."

He pursed his lips peering at me with an intense gaze, "Do you know how suggestive that sounds?"

"You can always turn down the offer." I smiled softly, not in the least clarifying what exactly I meant by those words.

He glanced at my eyes before focusing his gaze on my neck. The smiled darkly, grasping the hair laying on my shoulder. "Don't provoke a beast, dearie."

He flicked the hair over my shoulder exposing my neck to his greedy gaze. "Okay."

I muttered an agreement and returned to my snuggling. Allakide remained at the door for a pause, looking at me weirdly. "If you're not coming in, shut the curtains."

I let out a yawn and pulled the sheet over my nose, darkness shrouded the room before a flutter of sheets could be heard. Coldness cloaked my back making me sigh out in tranquil. Without hesitating I turned in his arms and snuggled to his icy chest.

"You remind me of a little white kitten." He chuckled before wrapped his arms around me.

"Then I'll be your little kitten," I muttered, letting the coldness lull me to sleep.

"Don't you want to be more cautious of your words?" I opened my eyes at his words, peering at his dress shirt. Is that comfortable to sleep in?

"Oh?" I lightly placed my hand on his solid chest, his body was just perfect.

"Aren't you afraid that I'll lose control and eat you up?" I could feel his stare boring into my head from above but I remain focused on this black shirt.

"Is that so?" I narrowly my eyes, trying to stay awake to unbuttoned the shirt. My fingers fumbled with the first button before continuing to the second.

"What are you doing?" His deep voice emitted from above me. I could only muster the energy to hum in reply.

Suddenly, I'm on my back with this big mongoose hovering over me. I have no clue as to why I just called him that. "What are you thinking about?"

"That you're a mongoose." His smirk fell as he stared at me in disbelief. I finished the hard task of unbuttoning his shirt with his moment of disbelief. I pushed the shirt off his creamy shit shoulders.

"Off." He blinked and shrugged off the shirt, looking expectantly at me.

Through sleepy eyes, I glimpsed that I threw the black shirt unto the table. I pushed him back onto the bed and snuggled to the cold bare chest. "Ahhh, comfier."

"What? That's it?" His voice sounds distant and I smile softly in my sleepy state.

"Crystal, you can't just- are you sleeping?!" The deep rumble and vibration in his chest soothe me to sleep and I drifted further and further away from consciousness.

"I feel like I'm going to experience a lot of blue balls in the future." He sighed out, probably closing his eyes to get some rest.