5- Fight

Chapter 5- Fight

Crystal's POV

I grabbed her ponytail as Allakide grasped her throat, "My patience as run out." I yanked her back and heard her collide with the ground

I grabbed my beloved arm and continued to the building. He visibly relaxed in my arms and squeezed my hand in reassurance. Suddenly a handful of my hair was tugged back causing me to fall with my hair covering my sight. I pushed back my hair to see Christina towering above me with a nasty glare. Without hesitation, I reversed our positions.

"I have been polite and nice all my life to you people but all you do was walk over me again and again. I have very little patience and that's all gone." I stated slowly, pulling my hair into a pony tail while staring directly into Christina's eyes, who still was on the ground.

She scoffed and rose neatly to level my glare," You think because you're the king's beloved you are strong. News flash, you always be the same weak human that lost her parents." Oh, so she knows I'm his beloved.

"At least I won't be a slut running to every man seeking attention." I chuckled, I wanted to kill this bitch but I need her to attack first.

"You will pay for that." She flashed her fangs at me, then she appeared in front of me.

She slapped me making my face twist to the side and leave four lines across my cheek. She smirked at me seeing the blood trickled down my face. I could hear a deep growl behind us but we both ignored it. The smirk on her face dropped when I brushed my finger against my blood and licked it.

I made no attempt to restrain as delightfully beat her bloody before I pause to give her time to heal. I walked towards her but she crawled away with a fearful look on her face. I couldn't help but laugh, though it just scared her more. I was just getting started and she's down already.

"Get up," I commanded with a smile, she shook her head furiously.

"Get up," I said, narrowed my eyes at her.

"No, you win. I don't want any more pain." She cried out pathetically as if I cared.

"Should have thought of that before you claim him as your beloved. Now get the fuck up." She shook her head, tears streaming down her face along with her mascara.

I growled before stumping to her position on the ground and forcefully lifted her to her feet.

Allakide's POV

I watched Crystal licked the blood off her finger. It was a beautiful sight. I wanted to intervene but I didn't at the same time, I knew she wanted was enjoying herself and releasing some pent up anger.

"Now my turn." Her voice was dark and matched the crazy smile gracing her beautiful face.

She moved with a speed greater than that of an average vampire. Seconds later, I saw Christan or Chris or, whatever the hell the whore name, on the ground in a bloody mess. Crystal looked so ethereal with her hair up and beating the hell out of the girl. Am I seriously getting aroused in a situation like this?

"Your highness you have to stop them." A voice from behind state, it's one of the girl's posses.

"Why?" I raised a brow, she looked flustered at my question.

"Because she will kill her."

"Crystal will be fine."

"Not her, I meant Christina!" Oh, that's what the slut name is. Don't care.

"Hmm." That's the only thing I said before turning back to the fight. When things go too far I'll stop it.

"Get up," Crystal commanded, but the pitiful girl shook her head in protest and her blonde hair swayed with the vigorous movements.

"Get up," Crystal commanded again, she'll make a great queen for me.

"No, you win. I don't want any more pain." Christina gave up, but she only made my dear beloved angrier.

"Should have taught of that before you claim him as your beloved. Now get the fuck up." She gritted out, but Christina remained on the floor shaking her head while crying.

It was an ugly sight to see. Crystal growled before marching over to her angrily and forcefully lifted her. I'm glad I'm not in her position, while she has a beautiful anger from my position in others she's probably terrifying. Only few seconds after she gained her balance and stood steadily, a punch connected to her face. The force behind the punch sent her body flying into a car in a distance. Crystal was before her body the next second.

"If you don't get up in the next three seconds," Crystal growled, raising her foot over her chest.

She had on a heeled boot and the heel was made of wood. If that pierce her heart she was done for. I grabbed her just in time before it went too deep. A little blood flowed over the top but she will heal.

Crystal didn't kick or scream like one usually does in situations like this she just remains still. She seemed calm so I released her from my grasp, big mistake. She was over Christina's body ready to do more damage before I had to restrain her again.

"Let's get out of here." I pulled us into the school within a second before searching for a quiet place for her to breath.

When we reached an empty section of the building I release her hand and turned to her. She had her face down but I could smell tears in the air. I lifted her chin and the sight of tears streaming down the face confirmed my thoughts.

Crystal's POV

"What's wrong?" His deep voice caused the tears to flow harder.

"Are you attracted to me?" I whispered, silence spread through the air.

I nodded and turn towards the direction that lead to the outside. I need to get out of here. After my second step, my back was pressed against the wall with Allakide caging me in with his arms.

He stared down at me before grasping my hand and lay it on his chest. I thought he would stop there but he shocked me by trailing my hand down to his well-defined abs. When I realize he was not stopping there I starting to struggle, pulling my hand but his grip only got tighter.

A gasp was forced out of me when my hand was placed on something very hard, out of instincts I looked to see what my hand was on and was greeted by the sight of my hand resting on a rather big bulge in his pants. My face flushed bright red.

"You ask me if I'm attracted to you and my answer is no." My heart deflated, and I clenched my eyes shut, hoping that this is a nightmare.

"I'm obsessed with you. You make my body react to you without you doing anything. You plague my thoughts every second of the day. Even in such a short period you have captured my heart and am yours and yours alone." He whispered, in my ears sounding kind of strain.

Unlike other vampires, my heart beats and it felt like it was going to jump out of my chest any second. Though even after all those things he said my thoughts were stuck on one thing.

His dick is so huge and it's not even fully erect!