Chapter 14

Hello, I will be picking up RAHB for now. I hope my writing is up to standard and good enough.

The first thirteen chapters were written by Lost_Panda01

Now let's start with the story.

/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\|/|\

Magic was, above all else, founded to be a weapon. Those with magic, however, were incredibly rare and as such, there were no laws in place to stop magic users from using magic.

There were rules in the magic school, however, that did not mean that the students had to follow them when out of school.

Lily, with all the grace and intelligence of an arrogant predator, knew this much. She also knew that she had to delve into muddy waters for just a bit to execute his plan of hers.

It was almost stupidly easy.

There were plenty of perverts with weird fetishes anywhere and how she managed to avoid them—or make them avoid touching her—was simple. Show them her magic.

Magic users were rare and valued by the kingdom. If any one of them were touched then it will be a big offense, much less one with magic thought lost to time.

What Lily didn't know, was that the walls have ears and eyes.

Rey didn't need to know that his sister who he had cherished and loved for years in end was out to ruin him. He truly didn't need to know that, it would break his heart.

This is why Chris wouldn't let him know. Keep Rey untainted and ignorant of these things, this was why he had assigned people to watch Lily's movements and sure enough.

She had gone and bought that poison.

Rey didn't have mana, he had never studied magic. It would kill him the moment he drank it! Lily, that thing who was Rey's sister, was an utter idiot. A fortunate idiot.

A fortunate idiot, because Chris couldn't do anything to her. The king would not be very happy if anything were to happen to a light magic user.

It was only because of this fact that Chris held back on doing anything.

Leo has long found her true colors, disgusting, he had stated after finding out the truth and throwing away his rose-tinted glasses.

Lily was fortunate. True, she had light magic. Nevertheless, she was an idiot.

Showing it off so blatantly, rumors would spread. It was also about magic, so of course the rumors would spread to other kingdoms. By then the rumors would be so distorted that the truth was unknown.

The relationships between kingdoms have been very tense ever since the Clara Kingdom vanished. Lily doing this was pulling the hairline trigger. The other kingdoms would think that the Aqua Kingdom had been the one to do something to make the Clara Kingdom vanish and the fear would be enough to set off a war.

Lily, for all that she had Light magic, was not worth a worldwide war.

The current king, Chris' father, would give up on her no matter what by then.

But this plan was too unreliable.

It would take a lot of time and by then, Rey would be dead. Chris would not have that.

"Big brother! Hello!" Leo, who has just barged into Chris' room without any warning, greeted Chris who nodded back. "What's got you so tense? Your masked princess about to die or something?" Leo teased him, but got it on the spot.