Chapter One

"Ugh, Naruto always has to be a show off..." Shikamaru sighed softly as he walked off.

"I dunno, I think that was sweet." Sakura said back.

       Sakura, Shikamaru, and Sai has all just watched Naruto launch himself out of the water and up into the sky to share a kiss with Hinata. The new couples very first kiss was right in front of the moon and up in the sky. Shikamaru thought it was a drag but Sakura loved seeing Hinata finally get the kiss she's been wanting for years. The two walked together, holding hands. Hinata blushing and staying close into Naruto as they walked. Sai seemed confused though. He somewhat understood love—of course, what he read in the books. Sakura was in love with Sasuke but she never saw him much. Hinata loved Naruto and now Naruto loved Hinata. It was such a short amount of time they got together. He looked over at Shikamaru. Sai has figured that he liked the blonde from the Sand Village, Temari. Why was everyone falling in love so quickly? Sai thought that perhaps he was never was good at human interaction that maybe he wasn't supposed to be in love.
       When they got back to the village many congratulated them, giving gifts and such. Sai watched as a ton of girls ran over to Naruto to bombard him with affection. He was quick to shake his head and show off he was holding Hinata's hand. It made the lilac-eyed girl brightly and she tried to hide her face against Naruto before he walked off with her. They even shared a kiss before he scooped her up and hopped away to Hyuga household. It made many of the fangirl sigh and whine when he went off.

"Troublesome, we were part of the team that saved the earth from the moon being destroyed." Shikamaru sighed and tucked his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah well, you don't want all the attention. Not at all, Shikamaru." Sakura replied.

"You have that right. It seems like a drag to have all those annoying women on you all the time." He sighed.

"But you would not mind if it was the lady of the sand on you?" Sai added and watched a blush form on the other male's face.

"Good one Sai!" The pinkette smiled brightly.

"Good on? But I didn't make a joke, I just stayed a fact." He replied.

"I'm heading home, I'm tired and this conversation is turning into a drag." Shikamaru interrupted before quickly walking off, trying to get rid of the blush.

        Sai watched as he walked over, his hands shoved into his pockets and his blush fading a bit. He then turned to the other. He decided he was going to walk Sakura home and he looked around a bit before he stopped. He saw Ino at the top of the lookout building, she slowly climbed down after Kakashi was down. She pushed a hand through her hair and he paused s but as he watched her. Though the first time they ever met he called her beautiful because he was scared to call her a different name—Sakura had lunch him for calling her ugly even though he though she was. But recently Sai had saw that Ino was truly beautiful. It wasn't some fake nickname anymore but one he truly felt. She was as beautiful as the Konoha sunset during spring. She walked over and waved at them, smiling a bit.

"Nice job you two. I didn't get to congratulate the other three, guess you actually did something billboard-brow." Ino smiled softly and it made Sai smile slightly.

"Oh shut it, Ino-pig! I didn't see you on the mission with us." Sakura replied but smiled back.

"Well I guess they only want the best and a healer." Ino shrugged and walked over, waving at Sai a bit. "You okay? You haven't said anything."

"I am quite okay, I suppose I'm tired." Sai replied as he watched her.

"Mmm Yeah, probably. You guys were out for a while. I'll see you soon. Goodnight Sakura, night Sai~" She hummed and walked off.

        Sai stared as Ino walked off, her hair swaying with her. When she moved she swayed her hips so fluently, showing off that great ass she had. Sai didn't take it sexual though, he didn't quite understand hints she drops. He just loved to watch her. Sakura have a weird look as she moved her green eyes from his face to Ino. She furrowed her brows and puts her hands on her side. Then she smacked the back of Sai's head.

"What the hell Sai? You good? You're staring her down." Sakura said and watched the male rub the back of his head.

"She is quite beautiful." Sai replied softly as they started to walk back to Sakura's house.

"You should talk to her more. You're kinda awkward when talking to girls that aren't me. Staring at her won't get you anywhere." She nodded and kept walking.

"What do you mean by anywhere?" He asked back.

"You'll figure it out, anyways. Thanks for walking me home." She smiled and walked inside.

       Said was left a bit confused, rubbing his chin as he thought about it. He walked back to his apartment and goes to his bookshelf. He looks through all the books to see if he could get an answer but none of the titles seemed to fit with what Sakura had said. He sighed and bites his lip, he had read most of the books there so he knew none of them would really help either. He grabbed a book that was in a small box and read of the the title. "Thoughtless DesireHe looked at it a bit and then slowly sat down. He had bought a box of random books from the library. They were very worn out so he got it for very little and he found the books were thrown in at random, this must've been one he hadn't read yet. Sai shrugged slightly and decided this would be his new boom to read when he couldn't sleep—a book that was bold and about love, passion, and ultimately just straight up sex.