Chapter Twelve

The next morning Sai pulled over a chair to the bed and sat down. He looked over the sleeping Ino, studying her before grabbed a few soft pastels and a sketchbook. He watched her and slowly started to color of the sheet, sketching over very softly and blending each color very well. Last night she had changed into a short, silk, and purple nightgown after she showered. He noticed it took her forever in the shower and then he saw how much hair was in her brush. I'm glad she goes though to much with her hair...I really like it. He smiled a bit as he started to draw the curves of her body. He looked at her and saw her move her leg a bit, making her gown rise. He stood briefly and moved it down softly, tugging up the blankets to cover her bare legs. He sat back down and continued to draw. After about thirty minutes she slowly started to wake up and blinked a few times as she looked at him.

"Good morning beautiful." Sai said gently as he tucked away his pastels.

"Mmmm~morning...how long have you been up?" Ino asked gently and rubbed her eyes as she started to sit up.

"Almost two hours now." He answer and gently sets the sketchbook in front of her so she could see.

"Two hours? I could've woke me up." She smiled a bit and takes the drawing and looks over it.

"Yes, but I also wanted to draw you. You look quite nice while sleep as well."

"This is so pretty Sai. God I love when you draw, it's always so nice."

"Thank you."

"Hey, come here."

Sai nodded and got up from the chair and walked over to her. He smiled as she touched his cheek, leaning into her soft hand. She smiled a bit before close her eyes and kissed him slowly. At first he didn't know how he should react, letting her do what she wanted but she wasn't pulling off anytime soon. He slowly closed his eyes like she did and kissed back, setting his hand in her hair. She leans back which made the other try to chase her lips. She laughed a little as she moved over and let him sit in front of her. He quickly moved closer and kissed her again, liking it a lot. He never had a kiss before—only read about it in books but it made him feel happy. It was just so different than anything he had ever felt. She slowly pulled away and battered her lashes open, looking at him slightly and gave a cute smile.

"Was that okay?" Ino asked softly.

"Yes, why didn't we do that sooner? I liked it a lot." Sai smiled at her.

"Well...I guess, I dunno. Usually like guys do it first so I was kinda waiting for you but...I just wanted to kiss you and I didn't want to wait." She said back and outs her arms behind her back a little, giving shy little shrugs.

"Hmmm I should've read more I suppose...I would've kissed you much sooner if I would've know that." He said as he puts his hand to his chin.

"Well can't change much now...wait! What time is it?" She quickly looked at the clocked.

"You shouldn't go to the shop today, please. Let yourself recover from what happened."

Ino looked back at Sai and sighed softly, nodding in agreement. She hugged him close and lets him lay on her chest a bit, pushing her hand softly through his hair. She hummed a little and as he nuzzled close to her and cuddled, feeling through his hair. After a bit of just sitting there and cuddling Ino got out form under him and walked to the kitchen. Naturally Sai got off the bed and followed her close, smiling a bit as he did. She looked around the kitchen a bit as she looked at what he had for food.

"Well, since it's a no shop day...I was thinking maybe it could just be a relaxing day? We could stay all day in our pajamas inside. I don't mind what we do." Ino said gently before grabbing a box of cereal.

"That sounds good. I just want to spend time with you." Sai agreed as he watched.

"If you wanted we could have more drawing sessions." She grins and grabbed a bowl.

"Sounds fun. I always like when we have drawing sessions." He nodded as he watched.

"Mmm okay, sounds good to me."

          The rest of the day they spent cuddling, watching movies, drawing each other, Sai would read her a few of his favorite parts in books, they even worked on taijutsu training in the middle of his living room. That ended breaking the table on accident, Ino tripping off the couch, Sai knocking over the book shelf then proceeded to get hit by it and fall beside her. She as a grinning and giggling cute mess as she looked around at the mess. He grins as he laid on the floor, he didn't care that his apartment was a mess he liked making her smile. Then her phone started to ring from her bag and she got up. She grabbed it out and answered.

"Hello?" Ino asked as she walked out and nuzzled close to Sai.

"Where are you?" Sakura asked on the other end.

"I'm with Sai, why?" She hummed and kissed his cheek.

"W always hang out the day after Valentines! Get your ass over here! Hinata is already here! Temari is even coming. I dunno if Tenten is though." The other sighed.

"Oh shit, I completely forgot. I gotta get dress."

"Dressed~? And you're at Sai's?"

"Don't be a perv."

         With that Ino hung up and kissed Sai again, pushing close and letting her hand feeling over the chest of his white shirt. He kissed back slowly and leans into her a bit, letting his hand feel softly through her hair. She slowly pulled away from the kiss and got up, going to the room to change into her normal pair of clothes. She came back out and holds her bag, brushing through her hair slowly. Sai watched curiously as he sat on the messy floor. She leans down and pushed through his hair again watching those dark eyes close and that sweet smile appear.

"Want to walk me over to Sakura's house Sai?" Ino hummed as she messed with his hair.

"Of course, I will clean up while you're gone." Sai replied and stood up.

"I could clean when I come back. Don't worry." She added.

"No it's okay, let me walk you there." He nodded and offered his hand.