Chapter Sixteen

Once Sai got there he walked over to Ino slowly, watching as she helped a customer. After she helped and watched the lady look around Sai came close and kissed her cheek, giving her a soft blush on her cheek. Ino battered her lashes as she pushed her ear and watched as he looked at some roses. She tilted her head a little bit and moved close to him, petting through his hair softly as he leaned over.

"Aren't they nice?" Ino asked gently.

"Yes they are. I was wondering if I could draw you tonight?" Sai smiled as he picked out a bouquet of roses.

"Of course, you always draw me. I don't mind Sai. Not at this point." She grins as she watched.

"Yes, I would like to do a nude drawing of you. If you would let me. Then I would like to have passionate sex." He smiled and she quickly covered his mouth, blushing brightly when a lady gave a look.

"Shhhh Sai. You can't just say those things out loud. In public. In a store." She whispered embarrassingly.

"I can't? But that is what I want to do tonight." He said honestly behind her hand and held out the flowers. "Could I buy these?"

"Of course. Of course, now shhhhh. Come here baby."

         Sai smiled and followed her over and gave her money, which she gladly gave some back. It was her 'boyfriend discount' but she knew he was gonna give them back to her in some sort of way so they should just be free—but he always insists to pay anyways. She gave him a quick kiss before he walked away and waved to her. Hm she didn't give me a direct answer. I suppose I will find out when she comes over to my apartment tonight. He gave a little shrug and walked right back to his apartment, unlocking the door and walking inside before he started to pick the pedals off and lay them over the floor. He then pick her favorite wine out, he always kept a bottle of it in his apartment. He sets the on the nightstand and a wine glass. He then grabbed a book and looked through it. "Romanticizing a woman is something that should done before a night of love making. Roses, wine, chocolate, strawberries...anything that a women likes should be there."

"Hm...I don't have chocolates or strawberries. I should go get some for her." Sai smiled then he tucked his book away and walked back out of apartment. "I also need condoms like my friends told me to get."

Sai walked off to the market to pick up the chocolates and strawberries. He held the bag close after paying and walking around to find somewhere that sold adultery items. He turned down a little alley after asking quite a few people where to get them. He get into a shop and looked around curiously. It wasn't like any shop he had been to—seemed to have colorful dicks all over and costumes hanging on the wall. He blinked a few times and smiled as he saw a girl at the counter, walking over. She gave a look and tilted her head.

"Can I help you sir? You seem a bit lost." She asked gently.

"I actually need condoms. My beautiful girlfriend and I are going to have sex maybe. My friends said I should use one and so does the books I read, makes women feel good?" Sai grins and then girl blinked a couple times.

"Um yeah. Sure...I mean technically the condom makes sure she doesn't get pregnant. The dick is what is to make her feel nice." She replied and walked him over to a section. "What size?"

"Size? Hm...I didn't know there were different sizes." He out his free hand to his chin and looked.

"Small, medium, large, xl? Flavored, colored. We got really anything you'd want."

Sai didn't really know—number wise—what he was. He shrugged a little and looked at the other wall of all the dildos, trying to find one that match about what he was. He grabbed one down and showed the confused/curious girl. Then he put it against his leg and watched a little, seeming to mentally measuring it.

"This is about my size, which do you think goes to that?" Sai smiled.

The girl's eyes widened a bit and she looked down at his groin and then up at him. "You sure?"

"I'm sure, why?" He tilted his head and puts it back.

"Nothing, just one lucky lady." She answered back and grabbed a box of xl down.

"Oh okay." He nodded and watched her.

"First time?"

"Yes it is, I am trying to make it as perfect as possible." He holds up the bag of strawberries and chocolates.

"Sweet, you're going to need some lube too for this. Especially for your size." She showed him over there.

Sai watched and grabbed a bottle, looking over it before buying that as well. He takes the bag with a sweet smiled and waved to her after thanking her. He went right back home and sets the condoms and lube on the nightstand as well then put the chocolate there. He walked out to wash the strawberries as he read through his book again. "Set the mood with the lighting. Not to bright and not dark; dim lighting is good but candle lighting is the best." Sai finished up cleaning the strawberries and sets them onto a plate and puts them on the stand before grabbing a singular candle and lighting it. Then he turned off the lights; it still felt dark to him so he actually got up and unscrew one light bulb out of the two and sets it to the side and goes over. He looked at it and nodded. This is perfect, I like it very much. I hope Ino likes it. He grins and sat down, waiting for his beautiful flower to come over.