Chapter Fourteen

Ino laid down in her bed, wearing her violet silky nightgown as normal and Sai slowly came out of the bathroom. He had changed into a white T-shirt and baggy black pants that he left at her place. He comes over and slowly lays behind her, letting her situate first. She smiled a bit as she sunk into her mattress and then smiled a little. He slowly wrapped his arms around him, spooning her. He nuzzled his face into her hair a bit, taking in a deep breath. She smells so good...like vanilla? Yes, vanilla and flowers. He smiled and pushed her hair a bit to kiss her shoulder. She glanced back and battered her lashes a bit.

"Goodnight." Ino hummed gently.

"Goodnight." Sai smiled and kissed her skin again.

         They were both asleep for a while after a bit of time. After a few hours she started to turn around slightly. She moved more and turned to her other side. She hugged onto Sai more and hides her face into him. She just kept moving until Sai woke up. He looked down at her and blinked a few times curiously. Her face was scrunches up, her hands grabbing his shirt tightly, she was even sweating a little—panting. He tucks her hair slightly and watched her eyes close tightly. Her face hiding into him and her nails started to tear at the shirt a little.

"Ino, Ino....Ino Hey. Wake up, are you okay?" Sai asked and shakes her a little.

       She gasped when she felt him grab her and she even slapped him before she got herself all the way awake. Sai sat up and rubbed his cheek a little surprised before he watched her get out of the bed quickly. She hugs herself, feeling her hands shaking a little.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." Ino apologized quickly.

"It's okay. But are you okay? You seemed to be moving a lot." Sai mumbled softly.

"I just...I don't know what's wrong with me. Just a stupid dreams." She sighed and sat back on her bed.

"Stupid dreams? What was it about?" He asked and sat close to her.

"Everyone seems to be over the war but I just keep thinking about my dad. I hate it. And with what those guys did to me, it just made it worse."

"I'm sorry I can't help you more..."

"No. You're doing fine hun. It's really nothing. Everyone else is over the war and have just gotten themselves together. Grown up...not me I guess. Stuck thinking about my dead dad..."

"It is okay to think about that, it's hard to lose someone. I often think about my brother. I miss him and well, you miss your father. It is okay to think about them just don't let hold you back."

"Thanks...I'm sorry for waking you and hitting you. I didn't mean it."

"That is alright, doesn't bother me much."

"I just feels so dumb for that crap."

"Well don't beautiful, it is okay." Sai slowly moved close and hugged her.

         Ino smiled and leans into him immediately. Sai hugged her more and started to kiss her shoulder softly, moving up her neck a bit. He continued to give her sweet kisses before she turned around. She could his cheek and kissed him slowly, humming sweetly as she stayed against him. He peaked up at her as she pushed her hair more out fo the way, showing off more of her neck as she closed her eyes. He blinked a few times before he kissed her neck more, sweeping the kisses a bit to little bites. She didn't seem to mind at all. He slowly kissed up her neck, then kissed under her ear and jaw. He kissed there and bit a little getting a sound from her before she turned her head and grabbed his chin. She fluttered her eyes open slightly before kissing him slowly.

"Thanks for distracting me...maybe we should go back to sleep." Ino said softly and she kissed him again.

"Oh okay." Sai nodded and laid back down when she cuddled close.

"Night hun..." she smiled and nuzzled her cheek into his chest.

"Goodnight Ino." He smiled and feels softly though his hair.

          After almost and hour Ino fell right back asleep against him, she held softly onto his shirt as she pressed close. Said stayed awake for a while as he thought, petting through hair and twirling it in his hands. He was a bit confused as he stared at her ceiling. Hmmm I thought by the sound she gave she was insinuating sex...I suppose not. Maybe I've read through my books wrong. He looked over at her and pulls the blankets slowly over her body. I bet she does look very gorgeous though...I don't know much about those things. I suppose I need to study the books more so I'm good when we do get to that point. I don't want to disappoint her at all. He smiled a little before leaning a little to kiss her forehead. He leans into the pillows more as she hugged onto him, her legs entangling into his. Maybe I should ask Naruto and Shikamaru about this as well. They could possibly know more about this than I do.

"Goodnight beautiful~" Sai hummed before slowly closing his eyes.