Chapter Three

Ino was in her shop like usual. The last mission she had was when Naruto and the others went off to find Hanabi and she was in charge of finding meteors. It was boring now. Nothing much to do. Of course she enjoyed the flower shop, she loved it but missed being a ninja. It seemed like everyone was hooking up now too. There were all eighteen so yeah, everyone wanted to be married by twenty. She sighed slightly and fixed the flowers around her shop. Naruto and Hinata has been almost everywhere together, Ino loved to watch because it was sweet. Hinata looks so happy with the man of her dreams. Sakura was never with Sasuke but Ino knew they were a thing. Choji had found interests in that chest Karui—Ino had no idea how that happened. Even Shikamaru had been flirting with Temari since they were young. Ino was probably one of the most prettiest girls yet she couldn't find a man right for her. She sighed loudly and sets her head on the countertop, tapping her nails a bit.

"What's wrong with me...? Shouldn't I have a man? I've changed so much to be nicer and look where that's got me..." Ino groaned softly and pushed her hair back.

          Ino did get quite a bit of men on her a lot but they were all rude about it. All she wanted was a man to treat her like a human and not some slutty object. A little old man walked into the shop and asked about flowers for his wife since it was her birthday. She smiled gently and goes over, looking over the flowers. He listened to the man talk about his wife and what kind of things she liked. Another man walked in and looked a bit at the flowers as Ino helped with picking out something. 

"I'll be right with you!" Ino called softly to the other before showing a few banquets to the older fellow.

"Oh these are lovely dear, I'd like to get these. Thank you." He grinned and gave her some money before walking off with the flowers.

"You're welcome." She smiled gently and put the money away before walking over to the other man, "Hello, sorry for the wait. What are you looking? Any idea?"

"Yeah actually, I know what I want I think. I want something sexy, ya?" He smiled and glanced over at her.

"A sexy flower? Hmmm...bright red roses are usually a sex symbol? You planning a hot night?" Ino laughed a little and looked over the options of flowers she had.

"Hot night with you hun." He smirked slightly as he checked her out.

"Um, sorry. No, thank you." She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Bet you look really sexy under the little clothing you got on."

"Have a good day sir, goodbye."

        Ino sighed loudly and walked away from him a before she felt him grab her ass. She gasped and turned around, smacking him hard across the face. Then she shoved him down away from her. She then stepped on his chest and pushed her weight down on him. She glared harshly down at him as she notice a red hand print forming on where she smacked him.

"That's not how you treat a woman, you piece of trash." Ino spat out.

"Mmm figured by your looks you'd be down to suck any dick you can get, whore." He smirked and grabbed her ankle, shoving her off because she wants that heavy.

"Just because I'm confident in my body doesn't mean I'm a whore." She glared and stood up better, brushing her apron off.

"Love that attitude of yours~" he hummed and got close to her.

"Get the fuck away."

"Mmm fine, see ya sweetie. Give me a little twirl so I get a view of that ass. You're front isn't as sexy."

"Out!"

         The man laughed a bit and waved, walking away from the shop. Ino sighed a bit and looked down. She let her hair stay in front of her face and she walked over to the door. She turned the sign to close and shut the door, locking it up. She never really closed it early but she didn't want to handle more of that shit. She sighed gently slowly walked to the counter, clicking the register open to count what she got. She sighed gently and shrunk onto the floor as she started to tear up. She got treated like this all the time and she hated it. She hated being called a whore and get harassed all the time. She rubbed her cheeks a bit and tried to get rid of the tears. Before the war her dad would beat the shit out of the disgusting men but now he was gone and Ino was really dealing with this shit by herself. She missed her dad.
         Sai walked down the street, he wanted to get his daily glance of the beautiful woman but when he glanced over at the shop it was all closed up. He blinked a few times and tilted his head slightly. It's very early to be closed. Not any missions are happening either. He walked over to the door and pressed his ear against it. He didn't hear anything and he bites his lip. He looked down at the book and backed away from the door. He continued to read and walk. Perhaps she isn't feeling well, maybe I should bring her a gift tomorrow to see if that helps her to feel better. He closed the book and tucked it away as he walked into bakery and looked at everything. He thought a bit before seeing a box of flower cookies and he smiled. There's flowers and sweets, she probably would these. He was proud that he found these and pays for them before walking back to his apartment.