Chapter Eight

After they were all finished up, paid, and the food was away Sai lead Ino back to his apartment. Before he even left he made sure to clean everything up again. He put all his books back on the shelf and made his bed. He cleaned everything even though it really didn't need to be done. His apartment was already nearly perfect but for Ino, he wanted to make sure it was just right. He let her in and invited her to sit anywhere she wanted. He grinned and closed the door before going to the kitchen. He grabbed out some chocolate he had bought and brought it over to her, setting it on the coffee table. Then he also brought over an arrangement of drinks. He then went to his room bring out a box of art supplies as well as a large sketchbook. Ino watched curiously as she leaned over and grabbed the wine glass and bottle, reading over it slowly. She then grabbed the wine opener and screwed off the cork, slowly pouring some into the glass.

"You were prepared to have me, weren't you? This is all so thoughtful." Ino said and sets down the wine bottle and sat back more comfortably.

"But of course, you said I could draw you after the date." Sai nodded and watched her as he grabbed a pencil.

"O.oh yeah, um how do you want me posed?" She blushed and started to move around a bit.

"Just go back to you're comfortable self." He smiled at her and watched her leaned back in the chair.

"Okay, am I aloud to sip on my drink?"

"Yes, just don't move the rest of your body too much."

        Ino nodded and slowly sipped her drink. She leaned into the nice seat and crossed her legs, looking over at him. She sets on hand on her lap and the other rested on the arm of the chair with the glass. She battered her lashes as she watched him start to sketch out her figure. She smiled slowly and sipped again. She leaned over and picked a chocolate quickly before sitting right back to how she was. He smile and continued to draw.

"Could you tell me more about what that guy did to you?" Sai asked slowly.

"Sai, I'm a grown woman. I can take care of myself." Ino said back.

"I understand you are very strong, you don't need my protection but, I do want to know." He replied.

"He's just so obsessed. It's so dumb. It started as a little crush deal. Rarely even saw him around but now. He's gotten really ballsy and rude about it." She sighed.

"Like? Why has he gotten that way?"

"Well he just aggressively flirts with me. He grabbed my ass the other day. Broke into my house and grabbed me. Ugh. And he probably started like this because of how I look now and...and my dad."

"You've always looked beautiful to me but...I haven't heard about your dad. I am very sorry."

"It's okay, it's just. He would beat any guy that was acting like this to me and now that he's gone, guys just think they can do whatever they want with me."

"I'm a guy and I do not think I can do what I please with you."

"No, I shouldn't bunch you up with them. Let's say perverted guys. There."

         Sai nodded at that and continued to draw her. He had a very light hand to make sure he got everything the way he wanted before leaning over and grabbing a pencil. He started to outline all the details, looking up at her gently and spread his options of colored pencils. He grabbed a few different shades of purple and started to color in her dress, making sure to get the effect that there was glitter all over it.

"So...guys just grab your ass?" Sai asked gently.

"Apparently. It's fucking stupid." Ino sighed and sipped more on her wine, looking over his book shelf.

"Hmmm that's odd. I wouldn't do that to you unless you wanted you. I can resist." He replied and gave a nod. 

"Resist? Do I really make guys crazy?" She asked and looked at him as he continued to color.

"Crazy? I am unsure. Horny, yes."

         Ino blushed brightly and sighed a bit. She looked away and messed with her cup slightly as he drew. "Jeez, I forget Sai is so blunt with everything. Wait a minute..." she looked at him and narrowed her eyes like she's trying to figure out that sweet smile. "Does Sai even get horny? He knows what it means-Wait! Do I make him horny?! Oh god!" She looked at him with a puzzled and surprised look. He sets down the purples and collected the next hand full of colors—some skin tone and pinks. He continued to color and looked up at her briefly to watch her cheeks turn a shade pink.

"You're blushing." Sai said softly before coloring her cheeks on the paper.

"No shit, you just said guys get horny over me." Ino said back.

"Did you not know that?" He tilted his head curiously.

"N-no I did. Just, never heard anyone just say that. It's kinda embarrassing to hear out loud." She said back.

"I never thought about it as embarrassing. I thought more of a compliment."

"So if I told you that you make all the girls horny, you'd take that as compliment?"

"If you're involved with 'all' then yes I would." He replied and she blushed more as she shrinks into the seat a bit. "But I know that is not true, none of the girls like me much."

          Ino sighed softly and looked at him. He wasn't effected much by any of that conversation. He just kept coloring and have a seat smile on his face. She finished her wine and sets it down on the table before sitting back, pushing her hair back as she watched him get the last detailing colors. She looked around his cute little apartment and smiled slightly before looking back at him. "I like him, even if he has no sense of filter. He's one of the very few single nice guys." After a period of silence, the sound of coloring stopped and he sets the drawing down in front of her. She takes it slowly and looked over it. She smiled softly and noticed how blushy he made her look, making her smile even more.

"It's beautiful Sai, you'd did amazing." Ino said as she studied over it.

"It is easy to draw so amazing with such a beautiful model." Sai replied as he smiled back.