Chapter Eleven

The man quickly left and Ino looked at the blood on the floor from him. She sighed loudly and looked around for the bucket before Sai grabbed her wrist softly. She glanced over at him and then looked away, looking at how bloody her hand was now. She bites her plush lips and locked her eyes onto the puddle of blood on the floor. Sai moved closer and gently thumbed over her wrist, feeling the rope rash a bit.

"You can go wash yourself up, I can clean the blood up. Are you okay?" Sai asked gently and tried to make eye contact with her.

"I.I'm fine. Really. I'll just go clean my hands up. Um...you sure you want to scrub that out?" Ino asked slowly and kept her eyes away.

"Yes, I am sure." He nodded and moved away slowly and grabbed the bucket from the side of the shop.

           Ino nodded slowly and moved away. She goes to the door in the back and walked upstairs to her house. She sighed a little and then goes to her bathroom and runs the sink. She dipped her bloody hands into the water and started to rinse it all off. She watched as the blood started to go down the drain and she started to tear up. She quickly washed the blood and dried her hands. She walked to her room and hugged her arms tightly, tearing starting to run down her cheeks. No guy had ever gone that far with her and it made her panic. He was so close to just taking her if it wasn't for how punctual Sai was. She looked in her clothes and grabbed a bag. She grabbed out her night gown and her slippers. Then a new pair of clothes. She walked to the bathroom again and grabbed her hairbrush and a little baggy of to go toiletries. She sets it into her bag and cuddled herself before she walked back downstairs.
      Sai was on his fours now, scrubbing everything off the ground. She smiled softly and rubbed her eyes as she sets the bag on her shoulder. She walked over and watched as he finished up. He wrung the sponge out into the bucket and looked up at her. He stood up before looked around, wiping his hands on his pants a little. She smiled and walked close, touching the collar of his shirt softly and sighing a bit.

"Thank you..." Ino said gently.

"Of course, I couldn't let those men do that to you." Sai said back.

"C.can I spend the night at your apartment tonight?" She mumbled as she looked down.

"Yes, I don't mind. I'd actually really like you to stay with me for the night." He answer and smiled.

"Thank you so much." She hugged him tightly and hides her face into his shoulder.

        Sai slowly wrapped his arms around Ino and hugged her close. His hand feeling through her hair softly as she nuzzled close. She sighed softly as she looked around then shop. She slowly moved away from his hug and takes his hand, walking out and closing up the door. She then locked it up tightly and looked over at him. He watched her a bit before walking he back to his apartment. It was a pretty quiet walk, just holding hands and walking. He slowly got up to his room and unlocked it, letting her inside first before following after. She had been there about seven times maybe so she just relaxed into the couch and sighed a bit, looking around. She noticed pedals and some candles lit over her apartment that made her smile slightly. She laid on her side and tucks her arms under a pillow, the other laying on her hip. He watched and blinked a few times before going to the kitchen.

"I...I don't think I'm hungry Sai." Ino said gently. 

"At least have something. I'll give you the not so burned part. And Hinata said you're favorite sweet was some kind of custard. I tried to make one, I hope it is okay." Sai smiled and brought over a tray.

"God you're so sweet, I can't say no to that." She replied and slowly sat up.

"Are you okay?" He asked slowly as he sets the tray on the table in front of her.

"Yeah I'm fine." She shrugged and leans over and grabbed a fork to start to eat some little piece of chicken.

"I think you are lying. Sakura said when a girl says fine, they really aren't."

"Of course she did."

"I'd really like if you could talk to me.." he mumbled softly as he got his own food.

Ino glanced over at Sai, looking him over a bit and sighed. She forked at her food a bit before she put another bite into her mouth. "He's like a little puppy...he's also my boyfriend. You talk in relationships not act all tough Ino..." She tucked her hair back and sets her fork down as she looked at her food. She takes another couple bites. She looked over his food and smiled. He did give her the much nicer looking plate, "so sweet." She sat back more comfortable and messed with her hands a bit.

"Watcha wanna know? Three guys attacked me when I wasn't paying attention. They grabbed my hands so I could fight them away. Tied me up. That's all." Ino said and looked away.

"Are you okay though?" Sai asked slowly.

"I...I don't know. I...I don't think I've ever really had something like that...I've been through war and so many fights. Battles...but..." she messed with her hands more "I don't think I've ever felt like that. Felt so panicked."

"I should have been there sooner..." He slowly said and walked over, slowly sitting by her.

"I should've known that they were planning something. I just never dealt with this before because my dad was around but now...now he's dead."

"I see. It's very hard without someone. But...I am here for you now. I will help with whatever you need."

       Ino smiled gently as she listens to him and moved closer. She hugged him tightly and nuzzled her face into his neck a bit. He smiled brightly and hugged her right back. He kissed her head gently as he felt through her hair slowly. She sighed as they like that for a bit before she slowly moved away. She tucked her hair back and then smiled as she gave him his plate and then started to eat hers.

"Thanks for making me food." Ino smiled.

"Of course, I tried to make it the best for you." Sai smiled right back.