Chapter Twenty

It took almost three days for Team 7 to get back home. Sakura was just going right home and Naruto was going to see Hinata. Sai nodded as he walked back to his apartment, passing the flower shop before he noticed Ino was working. He grins and walked inside slowly, watching her twirl her finger into a piece of hair. He walked over to her desk and sets his hand by her elbow. She watched before looking up and then smiling brightly at Sai. She lunged herself over the desk and hugged him tightly, kissing all over her face—even left little kiss marks from her lipstick. She nuzzled closer and pressed into him a little bit.

"I miss you~are you okay?" Ino asked and felt over his arms a bit then walked around her desk.

"Yes, I am okay. I only got a small scratch on my hip. But that is all." Sai responsed softly.

"You've been gone for a bit, I thought you'd be home sooner." She said gently.

"No, I suppose not." He sighed a little and looked down.

"Well you're as handsome as ever. And I can guarantee that sweet personality of yours hasn't changed in three days."

"No it hasn't actually. I still am very honest and I'm still very in love with. Here," he grabbed a mini sketch book from his bag. "During the trip I got bored when I could sleep. I drew many little sketches of you. There aren't colored but..."

"Oh Sai—!" She smiled and takes it and starts looking through them. "You're the softest and sweetest boy I've ever met. These are so beautiful!"

"Just like you..."

Ino pulled Sai close and started to kiss him slowly, feeling over his pale skin softly. She grabbed at the hem of his crop top and pressed even closer. He lets her do as she wanted and lets his pale hands touch at her sides softly, squishing at her skin. After a bit the blonde broke the kiss and looked him over softly, glancing around the shop. She then looked at him and smiled. "Such a cutie." Sai watched her walk back to the desk and he blinked a few times. He felt at his cheeks a bit as he rubbed at the blush slightly.

"I really love you Sai, you're amazing. I want you to live with me and help around the shop. I'll teach you everything you'd wanna learn." Ino suggested and starts to fix things up.

"You'd like me to move into you're home?" Sai tilted his head.

"Mhm, That apartment seems lonely. And my house is pretty lonely without anyone either. Won't you come move in with me? We won't be lonely anymore.." she said gently and tucked her hair back.

"I would very much like that Ino. You're very kind." He smiled and watched her.

"You deserve it. You've earned my trust and all my love~you deserve every bit of kindness I can give you. I love you, Sai~"

"I love you too, Ino."

The rest of the day Sai was at his apartment packing up his things and Ino was working at her shop. It didn't take long to have everything packed—his art stuff was already neatly in boxes. All he needed to really do was back up his little bit of clothes, books, and other small supplies. In not time he had everything in boxes and started to draw up a beast to hold everything. Then he went down to the owner of the apartments and informed him about his new living place. The beast followed close as he leads it to Ino's shop. Once he got there he waved and she told him to go upstairs. He nodded and did so, making the beast disappear and sets all his bags down. He looked around and started to explore through her house a bit. To be honest there weren't many times where they stayed at her house. A lot of the times they stayed at his apartment and hung out; maybe they stayed at his apartment because was farther away from people and they could goof around all they wanted. He shrugged and sat on her bed, looking around a bit before laying back and staring up at the ceiling. Ino is quite perfect. I'm glad I was so lucky to get her. Though she may deserve someone much better I really do love her.
Ino walked up a little bit later and slowly walked over to her bed. She smiled at Sai as she flopped down beside him and cuddled close. She battered her lashes and watched as he turned to his side a bit. His hand brushed her bangs back slightly as he watched her.

"Hi Sai~" Ino hummed happily and makes her fingers 'walk' up his body.

"Hello Ino." Sai watched and smiled when she poked his nose.

"Can I see where you got hurt?" She asked and tilted her head.

"Yes, here." He moved a bit and laid back better, starting to take off the bandage around his hip.

"You said it was a scratch, that's not a scratch Sai." She sighed and sets her hands over it to start healing.

"I thought it wasn't that bad. I've had much worse darling."

"I know but still...Sakura not see this? I mean you wear a crop top baby."

"I told her not to touch it. That it's fine."

Ino rolled her eyes a bit and continued to heal over Sai's cut. After she was done it she made sure it was completely healed and threw away all the old bandages. She went over to her drawers and pulled out a night gown and started to get changed, pushing her hair back a bit too. Sai sat up and watched her dress, grinning a bit when he noticed her blushing.

"Ugh stop staring!" Ino blushed more and quickly yanked the night gown on.

"But I like to, you're so beautiful Ino." Sai said back and looked up as she walked over to him.

"And you're so handsome." She smiled and goes over, slowly sitting on the bed.

"Am I handsome because I remind you of Sasuke?"

"What?! No? You're handsome because you're you. Ugh! I was an idiot to ever like that Uchiha. He's an asshole. Don't think that Sai, you're so much better than in him I'm so many way. I can guarantee that if we're at the academy I would've had a crush on you instead of that bitch."

"Wow. That is what you think of Sasuke? I always thought you really liked him and I was just your best second choice."

"Nope, you're the best choice anyways. Not second. You're my favorite and I love you lots Sai. Sasuke is a piece of shit. You're the sweetest and cutest and softest boy I've ever met. I really love you."

"I'm glad you do...I love you too Ino. I love you very much. You're the first person to make me feel so happy since my brother..."

        Ino smiled softly and hugged him close, nuzzling her face a bit against his neck softly. Her hands feeling over his shirt as she kissed softly at his neck. Sai smiled at her and pushes his hands through her hair—nudging back her bangs so he could see all of her face. She smiled brightly at him and batter her lashes a bit.

"I really do love you Ino..." Sai said softly.

"I love you too Sai~now go to sleep. You must be tired from your mission." Ino cuddled close, hugging him tightly.

Sai nodded and laid on his back and let her cuddled onto his chest. His one hand tucking behind his head and the toner playing with her hair. Ino was pretty quick to sleep so she nuzzled up and closed her eyes. Her leg set softly on his thigh and her arms were hugging around him close as she hummed in her sleep. Sai grins and tucked back her bangs and played with them soft as he studied her face. This is what falling in love feels like? I guess I never want to stop falling because this is amazing. He twists his finger softly through her hair and then leans back more comfortable and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight my beautiful flower~" Sai whispered and smiled lovingly as he slowly fell asleep.

~The End~