Chapter Six

Ino had gotten up the next day and opened her closet to look over her options. She figured that she would were a nice dress and shoes for their date. She grabbed out a short, tight, glitter dark purple dress. It cut low to show off some of her cleavage and she smiled a bit. She bought it for a date if it every happened, just in hopes and she smiled brightly that she could finally wear it. She felt over the fabric before looking at her shoes, just grabbing a black heel and sets it with the dress. She then goes over to mirror to look herself over in her pajamas, taking that mess of a bun down and letting her hair just drop. She pushed her hand through her hair and walked to get a shower. She stripped down and and stepped in, grabbing her hair brush and turning on the water as she started to brush her hair. With as long as it was she had a whole way of how to wash up.
First, brush out her hair while it was wet. Second, grab shampoo and lather that bitch on. She lets the shampoo soak in and washes her face, going though her whole face wash process. Third, she brushed the shampoo through her hair and washed out all the suds. Fourth, get the conditioner and put a lot it; she would wash the rest of her body off while she let the condition soak. Fifth, she washed all the conditioner out and gave her hair a few more brushes—by now her arm hurt. She had no idea why she put up with it, maybe because she loved the way it looked. She shrugged and turned of the water and got out, wrapping herself in her robe. She brushed through her hair again and again just to make sure before she start to dry it off. Her final step was to get all the shedded hair form the shower and the brush, god so much hair. Her dad actually had a similar step system because he had a lot of hair, maybe that's why she was letting it get so long. She missed her dad and it was just the Yamanaka way. She sighed gently and walked out the kitchen as she made some oatmeal for herself and peaked out the window when she heard the bushes moving. "Stupid wind, might be chilly tonight. Probably bring a jacket." 
           Ino ate up what she made and then walked back to her room. She looked over and noticed her window was open, she gave a glare and grabbed a kunai from her nightstand and looked around. She slowly closed her window and shut her curtains, biting her lip before turning around. She glared around a bit as she pressed her rob closer to her body. "Ino you're being paranoid." She sighed softly and pushed her hand through her hair. She walked over to the closest and opened it to get out her normal shop clothes but someone grabbed her chin hard, shoving her down. She tried to scream, kicking away before stabbing into the arm off who grabbed her. She huffed a little when she backed up, realizing it was the same man form her shop.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled while holding his arm trying to stop the blood.

"You're the one who broke into my house you perv! Get the fuck out!" Ino yelled back, punching him in the face.

         He glared before leaving and she moved away, letting out a deep breath. She looked down slightly and held her robe close to her body. She closed her door tightly and locked her window before sitting in her bed. She curled into herself and rubbed her eyes a bit. "That would've never happened if dad was here...why did he have to die...it couldn't have been me. Some stupid blonde bitch that constantly being whorish I guess. I should've been in his place..." she starts to cry. She hugged herself tightly and cried more, hiding her face into her knees as she did. Her alarm started to sound, meaning she should go down and open the shop. She rubbed her cheeks and turned it off, standing up slowly before getting dressed. Then she slowly when down to the shop and opened it up, trying her best to hide her sadness; she plastered a fake smile over her face. "You'll be fine...just don't let anyone see how much of a pussy you are." She looked down and reached down into the desk, grabbing out a cookie and took a small bite as she waited. She started to just daze off into thought.

"Hello Ino, I see you like the cookies I gave you." Sai smiled as he waved to her, pulling her out of thought.

"Yeah, I like them a lot. I thought our date wasn't till later. Watcha doing here?" Ino said softly and took another bites.

"I was on my way to get some nicer clothes when I saw your shop, you seem sad just waiting at the desk and eating your cookie. I decided to come in and say hello." He smiled at her that made her smile right back.

"Well hi~you're so nice Sai. You're so much different than any other guy that has be interested in me." She said back softly and then finished up her cookie.

"Yeah, I suppose it's because I don't understand human emotions or women very much."

"No man understands a woman, it's just how they are. Even if you are a bit socially awkward you treat me much better."

"You're too beautiful and kind to be treated wrongfully."

"That's sweet of you, guys should take lessons from you."

          Sai looked like he was about to say something but she leaned over her counter, kissing his cheek softly. He closed his lip and looked at her curiously, rubbing where she kissed. Staring at her a bit before his cheeks got a little warmer, a soft pink hue dusted of his pale skin. She grinned and kissed his other cheek, this time he even leaned into her soft lips. She sets her elbows on the counter and sets her cheeks in her hands as she watched the confused Sai. She battered her lashes as he gave a sweet smile; Ino never saw that boy blush before so it was quite sweet.

"Thank you for the flower, drawing, and the cookies. I never got such sweet gifts before." Ino said gently.

"You're welcome Ino, thank you for those kisses on my cheeks." Sai replied and gave a little nod.

"Anytime, I'll see you tonight. Okay?" She smiled and walked around the desk and sets her hand softly of his chest.

"I will come by to your shop at closing to walk you over." He added and touched her arm.

         Ino smiled and slowly moved away from him. Sai watched and walked out of her shop, giving a wave and she gave one right back. The rest of the day she spent tending to flowers, cleaning up around the shop, also helping customers as they came by. It was a nice day as far as it was, besides the probably after showering. Hopefully it would stay good all through the night.