Chapter 1

I tied my hair into a ponytail as I wore my old jeans and my favourite sweatshirt. I had concealed my engagement ring as a neck accessory. Last but not the least my glasses.

I looked so different that probably Dylan Wang would not even recognise me.

***

"You are probably new." Someone called from behind. "Yeah, I'm a transfer student. You can call me Yue." I smiled at her. "I am Xie Min Sa. I'm doing business major." She said. "Oh, I am doing the same." I could not help but laugh. Is this called destiny.

Suddenly four luxurious cars halted in front. "And there comes freshman nightmare..." She huffed. I could help but wonder as Dylan along with Darren, Caesar and another close friend of him exited through the respective cars.

I felt that Caesar and Darren could see right through me. I shuddered and looked away.

"Min Sa I am going inside will you join me...?" I tugged her inside with me.

"Is anything wrong Yue?" She looked concerned. "I am Shen Yue." I said in hushed tone removing my glasses. "You are Shen Yue... Dylan's fiancée Shen Yue?" She almost yelled. I nodded.

"But don't tell anyone else." I said. "I don't get it..." She muttered. "What?" I quirked my eyebrows. "Shen Yue he is your fiancé... Then why are you hiding?" "He is engaged to me because he had to be. Not he wanted to be. I want him to fall in love with me. In reality." I said dreamily. "I want him to love me irrespective of my family." I added.

In four years, he didn't even try to call me. I can't believe that I left Oxford for this. Except for the special edition of iPhone, he gave me for my birthday. He didn't even care about the funeral last month of my grandpa.

As we started to walk to our class, I almost bumped into Dylan but soon recovered from it. "Sorry." I whispered as I stared down at the floor. "Whatever don't repeat again... I know what kind of creature you girls are." He huffed and passed away.

Yup definitely he is arrogant. I rolled my eyes.

***

The professor didn't even asked me to introduce myself. Just as I asked for. My mind continuously wandered off to the backbenches where Dylan and his gang resided.

I could feel Darren gaze burning my back. "Min Sa, would you like to come to my mansion?" I asked as I put my pen in between my teeth.

"I would love to... But the Dylan is organising a party this week." She sighed. Of course, Dylan would... I know about his extravagant life. You think if he does not keep tabs on me, I would not keep tabs on him.

Luckily it was the 2nd day since the school began. I didn't miss much.

I almost exited the room but I'm unluckiest with my luck since the time I got here.

"You dropped this." Darren said handing me the Parker pen which I was biting earlier during the class. "Oh, thanks." I said shyly. I almost took the pen until he opened his mouth "I gifted the same sweatshirt to someone... I do remember." smirking making my cheeks flush.

And this is Darren Chen whom I am talking about.