Chapter 3

Thank you for all your support and encouragement. Please follow up on my patreon account to know about my upcoming updates... 

https://www.patreon.com/Daisha_brave*****************************

Wei and Min Sa tried to cheer me up but instead it made me feel more miserable.

"Wei and Min Sa please stay with me." I said holding both of their hands. I don't know what I actually meant. "Please can you have a sleep over with me? It's lonely without people." I pleaded. "Ummm... Okay if you insist." Wei nervously grinned.

"Feng this is Shen Yue, could you please pick me up from school? I want to go to the Shen mansion." My voice was cracked as I called my driver. Soon a white Maserati halted in front of the café.

"I am truly sorry." I apologised Min Sa and Xi Wei as we all sat down. "Yue, I'm kinda used to it. Dylan has almost picked up fights with every male freshman in business. That's why I changed to Chinese literature." His statement felt like arrows on my chest. I don't know what I was expecting from Dylan Wang.

Min Sa handed me a handkerchief. When I did not do anything. She took it and wipe my tears on her own.

The car halted. Feng opened the door from my side. It's been a long time since I've seen the Shen mansion. None of us talked during our drive to Shen mansion.

"Miss Yue you have grown up gracefully." He smiled. The wrinkles creased on his forehead and his hair is well styled except they are grey. "And you have grown old." I pinched his cheek.

"I knew Shen mansion would be huge... But I never imagined that it would be this huge." Wei stood there amazed. Breaking me from my daydream.

***

"Food then Meteor Garden marathon." I ordered Feng.

Feng brought food. Sweet and sour pork with Hunan noodles. "Feng." I called. "Can you bring the beer bottles the once Caesar gave me last year?"

He nodded.

Min Sa stared at her plate. "Suit yourself." I winked. She smiled. "Feng's wife is a great cook. I love her food." I said as I twirled my chopsticks. "It's not that... I expect that you would dine Italian... what they call... pasta or something." She said. I laughed. "You thought if I was living in London, I would love pasta?"

"Yue, bad manners." A voice came from back. Zhou Fei. "Fei." I rose to hug her in glee. She smacked my head instead. "Shen Yue, you may be a grown woman but I will still smack your head if you talk while eating."

It's 4.30 pm and I am full.

"Miss Yue." Feng hurried towards me. "Miss Dee Wang wants to talk to you." He handed me a phone. Thinking of Dee Wang makes me giddy and shiver at the same time.

"Yue, I'm sorry for what happened today." Her voice was soft. Anyways she has never yelled at me. All I have seen is Dee kicking Dylan's ass since childhood.

My conversation with her was cut short as frequent harsh banging at my front door made me to disconnect the call.