Chapter 4 (Dylan Wang POV)

I have finally decided that I will make sequels and spin off of The Unbelievable Arrogant Chinese Fiancé. So TUACF would probably have 7 chapters in total. And today I present you a Dylan Wang point of view.
*

The headache was killing me... "Dylaaaaaaaaaaaaaan" Okay if the headache wasn't killing me this yelling would.

"Dylan if you don't wake up now... I am going fly to Shanghai now." The strange yelling continued. I squinted my eyes trying to remember the events of today. "Dylan will you respond to Dee?" Connor snickered.

"Dee is on the call?" I asked exclaimed. "Wang He Di answer to me right now." She was angry. "Sis... ter what is... the matter." I stuttered. "You are asking me. Dylan are you out of your mind?" She yelled. "At first place tell me where am I wrong?" I yelled at her intensity. She laughed.

"You don't keep tabs on her. Do you? She left Oxford for you just because you are studying in M. D. University. You didn't even acknowledged her at the University. You are hell of a fiancé." She disconnected the call.

I sighed. "Like who the fuck recognized Shen Yue in those clothes?" I chuckled. "Actually, we all did." Connor said with his arms crossed.

"Dylan you are truly selfish." Darren accused. "I am not selfish but I don't care... All girls are like my mother after all... They say that they love you but when you are gone, they'll go after another person." It's the bitter truth.

"She left Oxford for you. She used to enquire about how are you doing every fucking night. She is so innocent that she believes that you are something that you will never be." Darren spat. I was almost going to slap him but suddenly Caesar jumped between. "Dylan ask Yue for forgiveness."

***

I don't know how I agreed to this 'forgiveness thing' as I frivolously banged her front door. Nervous. No more like a drunk haggard.

Feng opened the door.

"Ms. Yue does not wish to see you Master Wang." He told. He was about to close the door. "Wait." I yelled. "I came here to apologise."

"Yeah I agree with you... Dylan Wang is a highly obnoxious and annoying person. And I still don't know what I saw in him. I even remember he gave me the limited edition of iPhone but the sweatshirt Darren got me is still my favourite." I saw Yue as she spoke to someone on the phone. Her last sentence sparked fire in me. It took almost every ounce of my consciousness to not to turn and smack Darren's pretty face.

Suddenly our eyes met. "Shen Yue, you are an idiot." I spat out of nowhere. Her eyes widened as I shoved her to the ground.

And as I guessed. The pretty boy came running by her side for her aid.

Jealous or not I am angry. Not just at Shen Yue or Darren Chen but at everything and everyone.

Shen Yue took steps like baby deer as Darren helped her to stand up.

"Yue let's go inside the wound needs to be treated." Darren suggested, his hands clasped with hers.

Suddenly I hold her other hand. "Shen Yue you are my fiancée. Let me treat them myself." I growled.

"Dylan Wang, you are not capable of giving me anything except pain

"Dylan Wang, you are not capable of giving me anything except pain. This is the day one with you and you have pretty much messed up my life." Her eyes were glassy. And she shrugged her wrist away.

"I guess I am on time."

*********
A/n Sorry I didn't update earlier. I'm feeling like a wreck or walking corpse right now because
1. Avengers : Endgame...
2. Shadowhunters : Season 3 last episode...