Chapter 6.5

DYLAN WANG

"I have something to tell you." Shen Yue stuttered. "Is everything alright?" I was scared myself. "For once I doubted you. That you were just following what Grandpa said. And you didn't have feelings for me."

I froze. Shocked.

"I'm in love with you since the day you kicked the ball at my face angrily." I soothed her. When we were kids once we had a bitter fight because I said girls are not good at playing games especially football and in retaliation, she kicked the ball at my face. Which nobody in school or my friends (Darren, Caesar or Connor) would ever dare to do.

"Are you okay?" She became concerned. "I'm fine. It's just the stocks that I'm worried about. They are going to officially announce their marriage in this week." I told.

"If Grandpa would have been alive, he would be disappointed on your mother. He used to blabber every single day that Wang Feng Hi is not a great mother. That's why you left London." Her voice was low.

"I'm so sorry I couldn't console you when Grandpa Shen died." I pulled her to my chest.

"Stop we have reached my house. I live here." She blushed in embarrassment. "Eh?"

"I want to establish myself rather than living on my parents' shadow. So, I have rented this apartment."

***

The apartment is beautiful even if it's quite small for my taste. I gasped. "It's small. Isn't it?" She asked. "It's beautiful. And that's all matters."

A small smile crept on her face. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "It's.... a little weird to have you inside my home." She tried to laugh it off. So, it's not just me who is feeling this tension.

(Warning ahead sexual explicit content)

Impulsively I pushed her to the wall; caging her as I started to devour her, claiming her mouth. We paused briefly to catch our breath. "Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. Her gaze mirroring her soul. Innocent. I was drinking her emotions. 'I have to take this slowly' I said to myself.

Suddenly she pulled me by my hair. A laughed escaped from me before latching on her lips again. "When I... shifted to... in... here... I dreamt... this." She confessed. I jerked my head in amusement. Apparently, my woman is not that innocent as I thought.

Slowly we shed our clothes as we reached her bedroom. Luckily the bed was queen size at least.

"This may hurt a little." I kissed her forehead. She squeezed her eyes shut. A loud wail escaped from her as my d*ck paved its way into her s*x. I winced as her nails dug into my back.

Her moans became louder as I escalated the pace.

I felt her tightening. "Let it go." I whispered as I nipped her earlobe. I thrust one last time as I collapsed on her. Both of our eyes clouded with euphoria as I slid out of her sleekness. Kissing her forehead as she closed her eyes. "You should rest."

I laid beside her.

(Sexual content over)

It was almost 7 when I tried to cook her fried eggs and noodles. "I thought you left." She wore my shirt. I thought it was a myth that girls look hotter in their boyfriends' shirt. She coughed. It took almost every ounce of self-perseverance to keep eyes away from her or else we have to eat burnt breakfast.

She smiled wickedly as she caught me stealing glances. "Dylan, isn't it hot today..." She winked as she opened the top two buttons of the shirt. "Don't you have college today?" I growled. "My love I have an internship to do." She hugged me from my back. I inhaled her scent. Which was vanilla mixed with s*x. Thinking of yesterday made me blush like teenage boys. "So, what are you cooking for your bride to be, Mr. fiancé?"

"Pan-fried eggs and Hunan noodles." Which is in fact her favourite. "Sounds romantic." She kissed my cheek before sitting on her place.

*********************************************************

I'm sorry for late update hence I treated you with a smoking hot scene which almost took an eternity to finish. And yay, TUACF is ranking 1# in DyShen. Thank you for all your support that we have completed almost 5 months together. And it's been an year since Meteor Garden was released and completed.  I know it's hard to say goodbye to the show. And only 1 chapter is left to sum up the story along with an Epilogue. 

I am also thinking of sequels and spin offs. But it is up to you that, Should I do 'The Unbelievable Amorous Chinese Wife'?