The Lesson

SAM

"I need to talk to you about something, Sam," Rooney began after I made myself comfortable on her dark gray couch. Her apartment was so huge, it looked like an entire house fit inside a building. There was even three floors.

"Yeah," I interrupted. "About what you said... I... I may have given a proper thought about it and...."

I could see Rooney was just as nervous as I was at the moment.

"I am sorry but I think... I think it's still not appropriate," I went on.

Rooney finally exhaled and smiled. "That was what I was gonna say. I think I may have gotten a bit too far. Forgive me, Sam, if I have ever caused you discomfort. "

"No, it's nothing, Miss... Rooney," I said. I gave her my best smile.

"How stupid of me? Do you want anything to drink? Coffee, tea or juice?" Rooney suddenly asked, changing the topic.

"Oh, really, Rooney, it's not worth the trouble. I'm... I am leaving, anyway. I have to meet up with someone."

"Okay," was all she could say. Then she quickly added, "Girlfriend?"

I laughed nervously as I shook my head.

"Oh-kay," Rooney said then she walked back towards the door to escort me out her apartment.

It was only then when we were inches apart that I was able to see Rooney's face. She looked like she needed sleep.

"It's normal, Sam, to stay away from me after this," Rooney suddenly muttered as she handed me my jacket from the stand. "You must have found me super weird for doing those kind of things.... I... You know it's way over out the line.... And it's okay if you won't reply to any of my calls or notice me every time you visit the set, if I was ever there..."

"Rooney, you know I'd never...." I began. I grew worried because she seemed to be hesitating to tell me something. And we stared into each other's eyes for so long.

I had no idea who leaned into who, but the gap between our mouths closed.

ROONEY

Sam's mouth is as soft and warm as it was from our first kiss. I slowly wrap my arms around her shoulders as we deepen the kiss. I carefully take her glasses off and place it on a table nearby. Her hand cups my face and her thumb pushes open my lips, allowing her tongue to delve inside. Her other hand touches my lower back and I feel butterflies all over my stomach.

After what seems like a minute, we break contact and rest our foreheads against each other as we each try to catch our breaths. I stare longingly into Sam's eyes as she stares back to mine.

"Do you still want to learn?" Sam suddenly asks. Learn? The lesson? The favor?

I must have nodded because the next thing I knew, we were already inside my bedroom upstairs.

As soon as we enter my bedroom, Sam pins me against the wall as she ravages my mouth. Then she says something in between kisses.

"Rooney.... you... need... to... take note... on everything... I do... to... you," she says with the last word biting my lower lips.

Sam lowers her mouth and trails kisses down my neck and just below my ear. My knees grow weak as I moan.

Oh my, what is she doing to me? I moan again as she sucks on my neck. That will leave a mark for sure.

Then I feel her hands tug the hem of my sweater as she pulls it over me. Her hands quickly make their way unto my pants and begins unbuttoning them.

Sam's mouth goes to devour the other side of my neck just near my earlobe and I almost jump at the feeling. This feels so good.

"When does the scene cut?" Sam suddenly asks in between kisses. No. This must not be the end. She wouldn't.

"Tell me when to stop, Roon," she says. I like the sound of that. Sam calling me Roon as if we're already lovers.

Sam unclips the back of my brassiere and down it falls along with my other clothes. She leads me into the middle of my room and lays me on top of bed.

I can see Sam's eyes scanning every part of my body and I feel too exposed and insecure with nothing but my underwear.

Sam leans in forward and on top of me as I spread my legs around her waist.

Sam continues to kiss my mouth passionately as I hold her head in place with my hands. I can feel her crotch grinding against what's between my thigh and this causes me to make a louder moan than before.

Sam's lips trail down to my exposed breasts as she gives each of my bud a sweet suckle. Her tongue makes crazy movements and it's making me crazy.

"Mmmm, Sam," I moan her name.

"Tell me when to stop," Sam says again. This time, her hand trails down to my underwear as she pulls it down my legs.

Sam touches me down there, already wet and aching for her.

"Tell me when to stop, Roon," she says as she trails downward from my breasts. Please don't stop, Sam, I say to myself.

I stare at Sam's eyes, panting, as she stares back at mine, slowly kissing every part of my skin.

When her mouth reaches my mound, I begin convulsing like crazy. I close my eyes with my mouth agape as I moan Sam's name again. My fist clenches against the bedsheet as Sam continues to make me crazy down there. Her tongue flicks at my clit furiously as if she's making love with it.

I place my thigh around her shoulders as she kisses and sucks my trembling part. When Sam's fingers enter, my back arches leaving the soft foam of my bed.

"Oh, fuck, mmmmm, Sam, mmmm," I am now biting my lips to stifle my loud moan.

"Sam, oh god, mmmmmm...."

Sam's fingers fasten the pace and I am now literally bucking my hips unto her face.

"Sam,.. I'm...nmmmmm, oh, fuck..."

I gyrated my mound unto Sam's face as she also quickens the pace. I scream out a load moan as I release my orgasm.